eMagin Z800 Virtual Visor

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

My Z800 is on it's way. I'm tracking it as it comes UPS. Right now they
have it due to be delivered on Aug 30. From the reviews I'm hoping it
will be a great FS monitor. We'll see. Here it is and a couple reviews.

The Visor
http://www.emagin.com/3dvisor/html/LearnMore.htm

Review
http://www.maximumpc.com/2005/08/emagin_z800_3dv.html

Another review, scroll down to get to it.
http://raeldor.blogspot.com/

--

boB,
SAG 70

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

Well, from the reviews my vari-focal glasses would be a problem (quite apart
from the $900!!) :0))

Iain

"boB" <akita_77REMOVECAPS@yahoo.Xcom> wrote in message

> My Z800 is on it's way. I'm tracking it as it comes UPS. Right now they
> have it due to be delivered on Aug 30. From the reviews I'm hoping it
> will be a great FS monitor. We'll see. Here it is and a couple reviews.
>
> The Visor
> http://www.emagin.com/3dvisor/html/LearnMore.htm
>
> Review
> http://www.maximumpc.com/2005/08/emagin_z800_3dv.html
>
> Another review, scroll down to get to it.
> http://raeldor.blogspot.com/
>

> --
>
> boB,
> SAG 70
>
> U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

How'd you convince the wife boB. Maybe you could use them at the same time
as doing the household chores you promised with a USB extension lead!!

I can just hear her now.

Gabrielle "You cleaning upstairs boB?"

boB "I'm just hovering......I mean hoovering (UK term for vacuuming), I'll
touchdown.....I mean I'll come down in a minute.......just need a few more
rotations of the bedroom"

Ibby

"Iain Smith" <iainsmith.rugby@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> Well, from the reviews my vari-focal glasses would be a problem (quite
> apart from the $900!!) :0))
>
> Iain
>
> "boB" <akita_77REMOVECAPS@yahoo.Xcom> wrote in message
>>
>> My Z800 is on it's way. I'm tracking it as it comes UPS. Right now they
>> have it due to be delivered on Aug 30. From the reviews I'm hoping it
>> will be a great FS monitor. We'll see. Here it is and a couple reviews.
>>
>> The Visor
>> http://www.emagin.com/3dvisor/html/LearnMore.htm
>>
>> Review
>> http://www.maximumpc.com/2005/08/emagin_z800_3dv.html
>>
>> Another review, scroll down to get to it.
>> http://raeldor.blogspot.com/
>>

>> --
>>
>> boB,
>> SAG 70
>>
>> U.S. Army Aviation (retired)
>> Central Texas - 5NM West of Gray Army Airfield (KGRK)

dallas

"boB"
> My Z800 is on it's way. I'm tracking it as it comes UPS. Right now they
> have it due to be delivered on Aug 30.

Jeez, boB... calm down... that's 4 days from now... you could give
yourself a heart attack or an aneurism with all that anticipation.

<G>

Dallas

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Iain Smith wrote:

> Well, from the reviews my vari-focal glasses would be a problem (quite apart
> from the $900!!) :0))
>
> Iain

All I have to do to get something is to start hinting at how easy it
would be to take off and land a small ultralight in our back yard.

SHHHH it's a secret.

--

boB,
SAG 70

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Ibby (The Artist Formerly Known as Chris) wrote:

> How'd you convince the wife boB. Maybe you could use them at the same time
> as doing the household chores you promised with a USB extension lead!!
>
> I can just hear her now.
>
> Gabrielle "You cleaning upstairs boB?"

AAkkk. I just posted the way to get something expensive. And the thing
is, it *IS* very easy to land and take off from our back yard.

--

boB,
SAG 70

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)