New Automatic switching device jpoins VOIP and PSTN (plain..

Last response: in Networking
February 17, 2005 6:21:12 AM

Hello,

Now you can join your low cost VOIP port and your local pstn port into a
single port, automatically! The combine-a-line device combine two telephone
port and auto routes them to your favorite single line Telco gear. Some use
it too make single line phone operate on two phone lines, other join voip
and pstn.

In all cases, no power supply is needed so your desktop clutter is reduced!,
all port are surge protected to prevent damage to all of your equipment. No
programming, and installation is easy.

Buy direct from manufacturer/master distributor at

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item...
e=STRK:MESE:IT

Hurry these move fast!

Marco
Anonymous
February 21, 2005 3:17:06 AM

They are moving so fast and perform well .. One of the larger re-sellers
has pointed out a feature that I had not mentioned before:

"As the CLT unit is self powered from the Phone line, there is no path for
hum and noise to be picked up from the use of wall mounted transformers and
plug in the wall powered units"

This is true
CLT provides the quietest switch in the industry and a real-world solution
for convienently joining your voip and POTS service into a single
point...the CLT...surge protected to protect your equipment and easy to use

!