New Automatic switching device jpoins VOIP and PSTN (plain..

Hello,

Now you can join your low cost VOIP port and your local pstn port into a
single port, automatically! The combine-a-line device combine two telephone
port and auto routes them to your favorite single line Telco gear. Some use
it too make single line phone operate on two phone lines, other join voip
and pstn.

In all cases, no power supply is needed so your desktop clutter is reduced!,
all port are surge protected to prevent damage to all of your equipment. No
programming, and installation is easy.

Buy direct from manufacturer/master distributor at

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5752429078&ssPageNam
e=STRK:MESE:IT

Hurry these move fast!

Marco
1 answer Last reply
More about automatic switching device jpoins voip pstn plain

    They are moving so fast and perform well .. One of the larger re-sellers
    has pointed out a feature that I had not mentioned before:

    "As the CLT unit is self powered from the Phone line, there is no path for
    hum and noise to be picked up from the use of wall mounted transformers and
    plug in the wall powered units"

    This is true
    CLT provides the quietest switch in the industry and a real-world solution
    for convienently joining your voip and POTS service into a single
    point...the CLT...surge protected to protect your equipment and easy to use

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5753393677&ssPageNam
    e=STRK:MESE:IT

    "Marc H.Popek" <LVMarc@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > Now you can join your low cost VOIP port and your local pstn port into a
    > single port, automatically! The combine-a-line device combine two
    telephone
    > port and auto routes them to your favorite single line Telco gear. Some
    use
    > it too make single line phone operate on two phone lines, other join voip
    > and pstn.
    >
    > In all cases, no power supply is needed so your desktop clutter is
    reduced!,
    > all port are surge protected to prevent damage to all of your equipment.
    No
    > programming, and installation is easy.
    >
    > Buy direct from manufacturer/master distributor at

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5752429078&ssPageNam
    > e=STRK:MESE:IT
    >
    > Hurry these move fast!
    >
    > Marco