HP Deskjet 340 Portable Mini Sheet Feeder

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
March 17, 2005 1:07:48 PM

I recently set up my old HP Deskjet 340 Portable with Mac OS X and it
now works fine. Only problem is the sheet feeder no longer seems to
want to feed. I am thinking of buying a new one from HP (part #
C2655-60208) but seem to recall that the old one gave me trouble from
the start.

Has anyone else had trouble with this feeder? I am wondering now
whether it is worthwhile to buy a new one if they are generally
unreliable.
Anonymous
a b α HP
March 17, 2005 7:46:16 PM

Julian wrote:
> I recently set up my old HP Deskjet 340 Portable with Mac OS X and it
> now works fine. Only problem is the sheet feeder no longer seems to
> want to feed. I am thinking of buying a new one from HP (part #
> C2655-60208) but seem to recall that the old one gave me trouble from
> the start.
>
> Has anyone else had trouble with this feeder? I am wondering now
> whether it is worthwhile to buy a new one if they are generally
> unreliable.
My 310 sheet feeder was reliable. 340 sheet feeders are available on
Ebay for less than $10
March 18, 2005 12:32:05 PM

In article <svi_d.23962$OU1.6915@newssvr21.news.prodigy.com>, Bennett
Price <bjpriceNOSPAM@itsa.ucsf.edu> wrote:

> Julian wrote:
> > I recently set up my old HP Deskjet 340 Portable with Mac OS X and it
> > now works fine. Only problem is the sheet feeder no longer seems to
> > want to feed. I am thinking of buying a new one from HP (part #
> > C2655-60208) but seem to recall that the old one gave me trouble from
> > the start.
> >
> > Has anyone else had trouble with this feeder? I am wondering now
> > whether it is worthwhile to buy a new one if they are generally
> > unreliable.
> My 310 sheet feeder was reliable. 340 sheet feeders are available on
> Ebay for less than $10

Thanks Bennett. Good to know. I'll check out eBay.