HP Deskjet 340 Portable Mini Sheet Feeder

I recently set up my old HP Deskjet 340 Portable with Mac OS X and it
now works fine. Only problem is the sheet feeder no longer seems to
want to feed. I am thinking of buying a new one from HP (part #
C2655-60208) but seem to recall that the old one gave me trouble from
the start.

Has anyone else had trouble with this feeder? I am wondering now
whether it is worthwhile to buy a new one if they are generally
unreliable.
2 answers Last reply
More about deskjet portable mini sheet feeder

    Julian wrote:
    > I recently set up my old HP Deskjet 340 Portable with Mac OS X and it
    > now works fine. Only problem is the sheet feeder no longer seems to
    > want to feed. I am thinking of buying a new one from HP (part #
    > C2655-60208) but seem to recall that the old one gave me trouble from
    > the start.
    >
    > Has anyone else had trouble with this feeder? I am wondering now
    > whether it is worthwhile to buy a new one if they are generally
    > unreliable.
    My 310 sheet feeder was reliable. 340 sheet feeders are available on
    Ebay for less than $10

    In article <svi_d.23962$OU1.6915@newssvr21.news.prodigy.com>, Bennett
    Price <bjpriceNOSPAM@itsa.ucsf.edu> wrote:

    > Julian wrote:
    > > I recently set up my old HP Deskjet 340 Portable with Mac OS X and it
    > > now works fine. Only problem is the sheet feeder no longer seems to
    > > want to feed. I am thinking of buying a new one from HP (part #
    > > C2655-60208) but seem to recall that the old one gave me trouble from
    > > the start.
    > >
    > > Has anyone else had trouble with this feeder? I am wondering now
    > > whether it is worthwhile to buy a new one if they are generally
    > > unreliable.
    > My 310 sheet feeder was reliable. 340 sheet feeders are available on
    > Ebay for less than $10

    Thanks Bennett. Good to know. I'll check out eBay.

Printers Hewlett Packard Deskjet Peripherals