PIXMA Usage Question

Hi,
probably a stupid question, but.......
The Pixma has a single button for cancelling a print job, or feeding a
sheet into the printer. On my old Epson C600 I could cancel a print job
that was already spooled to the printer, but had not started to print as
there was no paper in the printer.
If I try to do this on the Pixma, it things I must have loaded some
paper, so it tries to feed a sheet and then start printing. So how can I
get rid of the print jobs in the printer, without recycling the printer?

Cheers Brian

Open up the print manager and choose from the menu.