Unified Messaging service like K7.net?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archived from groups: comp.dcom.fax,comp.dcom.voice-over-ip (More info?)

Hi, I am looking for a unified messaging service like K7.net but
hopefully does not expire after 1 month of disuse. Does anyone out
there have any recommendations for web/email accessible voicemail/fax
services? (preferably free).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers
-Gaiko

gaikokujinkyofusho@gmail.com wrote:
|| Hi, I am looking for a unified messaging service like K7.net but
|| hopefully does not expire after 1 month of disuse. Does anyone out
|| there have any recommendations for web/email accessible voicemail/fax
|| services? (preferably free).
|| Any help would be greatly appreciated!
|| Cheers
|| -Gaiko

I've used dmclub.net for years - UK numbers available. Where are you?