Approach

Hi,

How come when you have comitted a straight and level Flight you turn
the Auto-Pillot off to Descend and when you let go of the Joystick it
climbs up to about 60 maximum on the Altitude Indicator, wouldn't it
normally descend if you let go? And on the Radio Stack which is Nav 1
the Localizer? I have had a look at the end of the Runway and tried
several tutorials but no digits appear that the radio needs to be tuned
to, can anyone help me out here?

More about approach

    er.... why is everyone thinking i am suspicious? this is a forum

    Yogurt wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > How come when you have comitted a straight and level Flight you turn
    > the Auto-Pillot off to Descend and when you let go of the Joystick it
    > climbs up to about 60 maximum on the Altitude Indicator, wouldn't it
    > normally descend if you let go? And on the Radio Stack which is Nav 1
    > the Localizer? I have had a look at the end of the Runway and tried
    > several tutorials but no digits appear that the radio needs to be
    > tuned to, can anyone help me out here?

    Hmmmmmm......

    --
    Sincerely,
    Quilljar

    > Yogurt wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> How come when you have comitted a straight and level Flight you turn
    >> the Auto-Pillot off to Descend and when you let go of the Joystick it
    >> climbs up to about 60 maximum on the Altitude Indicator, wouldn't it
    >> normally descend if you let go? And on the Radio Stack which is Nav 1
    >> the Localizer? I have had a look at the end of the Runway and tried
    >> several tutorials but no digits appear that the radio needs to be
    >> tuned to, can anyone help me out here?

    > Hmmmmmm......
    >

    > --
    > Sincerely,
    > Quilljar

    This is actually a case study for Usenet psychology.

    After a protracted period of posting on Usenet, you learn to "read" little
    aspects of a posting "style" that give away the poster. The posting name can
    be changed a thousand times, but these little "reads" seldom fail.
    Interesting isn't it? :-))
    Dudley

    They get better don't they? Comedy in the skies! This all brightens up my
    working day as I flick from Autocad to Outlook Express.

    Ibby

    > Yogurt wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> How come when you have comitted a straight and level Flight you turn
    >> the Auto-Pillot off to Descend and when you let go of the Joystick it
    >> climbs up to about 60 maximum on the Altitude Indicator, wouldn't it
    >> normally descend if you let go? And on the Radio Stack which is Nav 1
    >> the Localizer? I have had a look at the end of the Runway and tried
    >> several tutorials but no digits appear that the radio needs to be
    >> tuned to, can anyone help me out here?

    > Hmmmmmm......
    >

    > --
    > Sincerely,
    > Quilljar

    "Dudley Henriques"
    > After a protracted period of posting on Usenet, you learn to "read" little
    > aspects of a posting "style" that give away the poster.

    It is kind of amazing how someone's personally can come through so
    consistently in writing. I could recognize almost all the regulars in this
    group even if they didn't sign their work.

    Dallas

    "Yogurt"
    > er.... why is everyone thinking i am suspicious? this is a forum

    because you are a troll that wants everything for free, has no idea what hes
    talking about, doesnt listen to people and thinks india rules the world.

    amangill, its getting a bit annoying now....

    However, to answer your question.....

    >How come when you have comitted a straight and level Flight you turn
    >the Auto-Pillot off to Descend and when you let go of the Joystick it
    >Climbs up to about 60 maximum on the Altitude Indicator, wouldn't it
    >normally descend if you let go?

    It totaly depends on the trim of your aircraft, and COG, and many other
    factors. Plus your joystick might not be setup correctly.

    >And on the Radio Stack which is Nav 1
    >the Localizer? I have had a look at the end of the Runway and tried
    >several tutorials but no digits appear that the radio needs to be tuned
    >to, can anyone help me out here?

    Nav1 is tuned to the Localizer freq yes. Activate Nav1 and once its within
    range it SHOULD show up the digits. Make sure Flight Director (FD) is on and
    that your in NAV mode, not GPS mode. But then you've been told this MANY
    times in MANY posts over the past 2 or so months.

    And your question about FStraffic 2004 and FS2002...... Doesnt the "addon
    for FS2004" mean anything to you? it ISNT for FS2002....Its for FS2004

    And NO you cant download FS2004
    NO you cant get a free cessna

    </rant>

    Now wheres my prozac

    PS sorry if this ISNT really Amangill, however im 100% sure it is.....

    --
    From Overlag - Adam Webb

    In article <HrJPe.2472$z2.1810@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
    Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com says...

    > "Dudley Henriques"
    > > After a protracted period of posting on Usenet, you learn to "read" little
    > > aspects of a posting "style" that give away the poster.
    >
    > It is kind of amazing how someone's personally can come through so
    > consistently in writing. I could recognize almost all the regulars in this
    > group even if they didn't sign their work.
    >

    > Dallas

    O Yea???????? I'm your Huckleberry...

    Who'm is I????? :)

    "Good_User"
    > Who'm is I????? :)

    Step 'n fetchit?

    BOW

    > Who'm is I????? :)

    boB ??? 8^)

    "dave"
    > > Who'm is I????? :)
    > boB ??? 8^)

    Ding Ding... I'd say Dave got it.

    Dallas

    dave wrote:

    >>Who'm is I????? :)
    >

    > boB ??? 8^)

    Was it the rr in the header???? :)

    I've been looking at that Gravity freeware newsreader. It has a lot of
    things I don't understand. Which isn't that too hard to do.

    --

    boB,
    SAG 70

    U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

    "boB"
    > Was it the rr in the header???? :)

    Yup.

    Dallas

    Dallas wrote:

    > "boB"
    >
    >>Was it the rr in the header???? :)
    >

    > Yup.
    >

    > Dallas

    I'm not smart enough to be a non ee mouse
    :)

    --

    boB,
    SAG 70

    U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

    > Was it the rr in the header???? :)

    You're right, along with the 'tornado.texas' part before 'rr' and this part
    of your sig.
    | |
    V V

    Although I did consider that it may have been Dallas.

    Dave.

    dave wrote:
    >>Was it the rr in the header???? :)
    >

    > You're right, along with the 'tornado.texas' part before 'rr' and this part
    > of your sig.
    > | |
    > V V
    >
    >>Central Texas - 5NM West of Gray Army Airfield (KGRK)
    >

    > Although I did consider that it may have been Dallas.
    >

    > Dave.

    Good work. And I thought I removed that incriminating signature.
    Wait... I see .. you did some good investigating..

    --

    boB,
    SAG 70

    U.S. Army Aviation (retired)