Approach

Last response: in Video Games
August 26, 2005 1:10:06 PM

Hi,

How come when you have comitted a straight and level Flight you turn
the Auto-Pillot off to Descend and when you let go of the Joystick it
climbs up to about 60 maximum on the Altitude Indicator, wouldn't it
normally descend if you let go? And on the Radio Stack which is Nav 1
the Localizer? I have had a look at the end of the Runway and tried
several tutorials but no digits appear that the radio needs to be tuned
to, can anyone help me out here?

More about : approach

Anonymous
August 26, 2005 1:59:06 PM

er.... why is everyone thinking i am suspicious? this is a forum

August 26, 2005 6:14:36 PM

Yogurt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How come when you have comitted a straight and level Flight you turn
> the Auto-Pillot off to Descend and when you let go of the Joystick it
> climbs up to about 60 maximum on the Altitude Indicator, wouldn't it
> normally descend if you let go? And on the Radio Stack which is Nav 1
> the Localizer? I have had a look at the end of the Runway and tried
> several tutorials but no digits appear that the radio needs to be
> tuned to, can anyone help me out here?

Hmmmmmm......

--
Sincerely,
Quilljar

news:D en84c$qha$1@nwrdmz01.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
> Yogurt wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> How come when you have comitted a straight and level Flight you turn
>> the Auto-Pillot off to Descend and when you let go of the Joystick it
>> climbs up to about 60 maximum on the Altitude Indicator, wouldn't it
>> normally descend if you let go? And on the Radio Stack which is Nav 1
>> the Localizer? I have had a look at the end of the Runway and tried
>> several tutorials but no digits appear that the radio needs to be
>> tuned to, can anyone help me out here?

> Hmmmmmm......
>

> --
> Sincerely,
> Quilljar

This is actually a case study for Usenet psychology.

After a protracted period of posting on Usenet, you learn to "read" little
aspects of a posting "style" that give away the poster. The posting name can
be changed a thousand times, but these little "reads" seldom fail.
Interesting isn't it? :-))
Dudley
Anonymous
August 26, 2005 6:30:04 PM

They get better don't they? Comedy in the skies! This all brightens up my
working day as I flick from Autocad to Outlook Express.

Ibby

news:D en84c$qha$1@nwrdmz01.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
> Yogurt wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> How come when you have comitted a straight and level Flight you turn
>> the Auto-Pillot off to Descend and when you let go of the Joystick it
>> climbs up to about 60 maximum on the Altitude Indicator, wouldn't it
>> normally descend if you let go? And on the Radio Stack which is Nav 1
>> the Localizer? I have had a look at the end of the Runway and tried
>> several tutorials but no digits appear that the radio needs to be
>> tuned to, can anyone help me out here?

> Hmmmmmm......
>

> --
> Sincerely,
> Quilljar

August 26, 2005 10:45:59 PM

"Dudley Henriques"
> After a protracted period of posting on Usenet, you learn to "read" little
> aspects of a posting "style" that give away the poster.

It is kind of amazing how someone's personally can come through so
consistently in writing. I could recognize almost all the regulars in this
group even if they didn't sign their work.

Dallas
Anonymous
August 26, 2005 11:51:15 PM

"Yogurt"
> er.... why is everyone thinking i am suspicious? this is a forum

because you are a troll that wants everything for free, has no idea what hes
talking about, doesnt listen to people and thinks india rules the world.

amangill, its getting a bit annoying now....

However, to answer your question.....

>How come when you have comitted a straight and level Flight you turn
>the Auto-Pillot off to Descend and when you let go of the Joystick it
>Climbs up to about 60 maximum on the Altitude Indicator, wouldn't it
>normally descend if you let go?

It totaly depends on the trim of your aircraft, and COG, and many other
factors. Plus your joystick might not be setup correctly.

>And on the Radio Stack which is Nav 1
>the Localizer? I have had a look at the end of the Runway and tried
>several tutorials but no digits appear that the radio needs to be tuned
>to, can anyone help me out here?

Nav1 is tuned to the Localizer freq yes. Activate Nav1 and once its within
range it SHOULD show up the digits. Make sure Flight Director (FD) is on and
that your in NAV mode, not GPS mode. But then you've been told this MANY
times in MANY posts over the past 2 or so months.

And your question about FStraffic 2004 and FS2002...... Doesnt the "addon
for FS2004" mean anything to you? it ISNT for FS2002....Its for FS2004

And NO you cant download FS2004
NO you cant get a free cessna

</rant>

Now wheres my prozac

PS sorry if this ISNT really Amangill, however im 100% sure it is.....

--
From Overlag - Adam Webb
Anonymous

In article <HrJPe.2472$z2.1810@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com says...

> "Dudley Henriques"
> > After a protracted period of posting on Usenet, you learn to "read" little
> > aspects of a posting "style" that give away the poster.
>
> It is kind of amazing how someone's personally can come through so
> consistently in writing. I could recognize almost all the regulars in this
> group even if they didn't sign their work.
>

> Dallas

O Yea???????? I'm your Huckleberry...

Who'm is I????? :)
Anonymous
August 27, 2005 7:42:59 AM

"Good_User"
> Who'm is I????? :)

Step 'n fetchit?

BOW
August 27, 2005 6:13:18 PM

> Who'm is I????? :)

boB ??? 8^)
August 27, 2005 6:13:19 PM

"dave"
> > Who'm is I????? :)
> boB ??? 8^)

Ding Ding... I'd say Dave got it.

Dallas
August 27, 2005 6:13:19 PM

dave wrote:

>>Who'm is I????? :)
>

> boB ??? 8^)

Was it the rr in the header???? :)

I've been looking at that Gravity freeware newsreader. It has a lot of
things I don't understand. Which isn't that too hard to do.

--

boB,
SAG 70

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)
August 27, 2005 6:13:20 PM

"boB"
> Was it the rr in the header???? :)

Yup.

Dallas
August 27, 2005 6:13:21 PM

Dallas wrote:

> "boB"
>
>>Was it the rr in the header???? :)
>

> Yup.
>

> Dallas

I'm not smart enough to be a non ee mouse
:)

--

boB,
SAG 70

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)
August 27, 2005 10:23:10 PM

> Was it the rr in the header???? :)

You're right, along with the 'tornado.texas' part before 'rr' and this part
of your sig.
| |
V V

Although I did consider that it may have been Dallas.

Dave.
August 27, 2005 10:23:11 PM

dave wrote:
>>Was it the rr in the header???? :)
>

> You're right, along with the 'tornado.texas' part before 'rr' and this part
> of your sig.
> | |
> V V
>
>>Central Texas - 5NM West of Gray Army Airfield (KGRK)
>

> Although I did consider that it may have been Dallas.
>

> Dave.

Good work. And I thought I removed that incriminating signature.
Wait... I see .. you did some good investigating..

--

boB,
SAG 70

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)