Streaming "in and out"

My Internet Radio streaming goes in and out, keeps buffering every few
seconds. I have 2mb ADSL and have used other programmes to stream to no
avail. I have disable my McAfee anti-virus also to no avail, what could
be wrong and what can I do please?

--
Derrick Fawsitt

Paul

Splendid

Try a different streaming audio server?
Make sure you're not using up your connection with torrents and things as
well.