You know who you are (and I probably know who you are too :twisted: )

Anywhoo HKEPC launched an english side to their website. Their articles are translated a little better than BabelFish/Google, so it's worht a look but it is about 1 day behind the main site and only about 3/4 of the news is translated;

http://www.hkepc.com/bbs/itnews.php?uid=42173&starttime=0&endtime=0

There's still a little 'Engrish' here and there, but it's infitnitely better than my Chinese which contains about 50 swear words and a dozen other words. :tongue:

Check out the 'old' 80nm ATi interview which talks about the transition to 80nm (will be all lines initially it appears) and mentions Quad SLi/Xfire.

So just another site for some of you to bookmark, alongside the InQ, B3D, Xbit, Ixbt, TR, and 3Dcenter among others.

GeneticWeapon

Splendid
Jan 13, 2003
I remember when you used to post all kinds of links to cool stuff, I know it was time consuming, but it was cool none-the-less..

Now we have to fall back to [H] for the coverage :evil:

Yeah it's not as easy now that I don't work at night anymore.

Network troubleshooting gave me alot of free time, and especially when the whole .net was pretty quiet.

And also it was nice to get things from HKEPC and 3Dcenter et al, before the InQ or someone else picked them up.

Oh well, get payed more, have more normal social life, and ski more, guess it's a step in the right direction. 8)

The funny part about posting the new stuff was that there was a small group of us who would truely tackle most of the implications. That was alot more interesting than the more common 'how do I fix my rig' questions that seem to be the majority here nowadays.