SunRocket anyone?

Does anyone else use SunRocket? I've been extremely happy with my
experience, but I haven't seen many people on here saying they use
them. Anyone else out there? I can't say enough about the service.

ukcats4218016@yahoo.com wrote:
> Does anyone else use SunRocket? I've been extremely happy with my
> experience, but I haven't seen many people on here saying they use
> them. Anyone else out there? I can't say enough about the service.

I will join you in saying that I have had their service about three
weeks now and it is excellent. Not one person has recognized that I am
not on a landline.

I haven't yet ported over my main number as I want to feel comfortable
first. I have an excellent ATT satellite phone system, but the Uniden
they sent outperforms my ATT and at about 1/3 the price. I think Best
Buy has the add ons for about 29.00 each.

burris wrote:
> ukcats4218016@yahoo.com wrote:
> > Does anyone else use SunRocket? I've been extremely happy with my
> > experience, but I haven't seen many people on here saying they use
> > them. Anyone else out there? I can't say enough about the
service.

> I will join you in saying that I have had their service about three
> weeks now and it is excellent. Not one person has recognized that I
am
> not on a landline.
>
> I haven't yet ported over my main number as I want to feel
comfortable
> first. I have an excellent ATT satellite phone system, but the Uniden
> they sent outperforms my ATT and at about 1/3 the price. I think Best
> Buy has the add ons for about 29.00 each.

I have really been impressed by SunRocket. I was leary of the whole
VoIP idea before I signed up with them, and i can honestly say that I
am glad I did. I save $50/month which is being put towards much more
useful things in my life. I would recommend this technology and this
company to anyone.