DSL LIne and VOIP

I'm considering switching to VOIP with either Lingo or Vonage for our
business. We have DSL at our office and currently use that as our FAX line.
Vonage and Lingo give you a free fax line along with a primary line for
49.99 unlimited. We really want two phone lines that hunt and a fax line.
An additional line costs an additional 49.99/month.

What is the best way to configure this scenario. How should we use our DSL
phone line? We have 3 MB down and 328 KB up.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Sincerely,

Mark Bessent
1 answer Last reply
More about line voip

    Hi Mark,

    You may want to investigate the Vonage Knowledge Base:

    http://www.vonage.com/help_knowledgeBase_index.php?category=0

    Doing a search on DSL within Vonage's Database should help you out.

    Sincerely,

    Brad Reese
    BradReese.Com Cisco Asset Recovery
    United Kingdom: 44-20-70784294