gearsec error after installing XP SP2

September 22, 2004 2:05:49 PM

After start up I keep getting the gearsec error after
installing SP2.
Reverting to SP1 and the problem goes away...
Any help please.
Anonymous
September 22, 2004 7:24:35 PM

do you have dvd x copy, itunes or power quest drive image installed? if so,
then it is likely that one of these programs is the problem. try updating
these programs. remember that xp sp2 is one of the most drastic updates ms
has released for any product it has ever made and, because of this, there is
a high rate of application-breakage. however, any good software company
should have updates for thier products that work with sp2.

Dan DeStefano

!