Sign in with
Your question

Memrom E1505

Last response: in CPUs
June 5, 2006 1:26:03 PM

Is it possible that someone has obtained a memrom(mobile Core 2 )processor to put in a Dell E1505 notebook. I did not think that these chips are available and would not be until first quarter 2007

More about : memrom e1505

June 5, 2006 1:46:57 PM

Clear as ditchwater. What are you saying???
June 5, 2006 2:04:25 PM

Isn't it supposed to be dish-water? (Just kidding)

Re-word your request and give use more details.
Related resources
June 5, 2006 2:30:19 PM

I have an e1505 and I'm pretty sure it's a Core Duo... not a Core Duo 2.
June 5, 2006 2:50:05 PM

I think you can use either 'dirty dish-water' or 'ditch water', although to be honest they sound quite similar and I've probably been saying it wrong for years! Are you in the UK, then (Americans don't usually 'get it' when I use British mannerisms)?
June 5, 2006 2:53:59 PM

The question was on the notebookreview site it was stated that the new Memrom (dual core 2 mobile) would work in the motherboard that is in the Dell E1505 laptop. It is rumored that someone obtained a memrom processor and placed in the motherboard of the dell and it worked. My question is this possible because I thought that the memrom chips would not be available until first quarter 2007. I was told by a Dell rep yesterday the this would not be possible would take a new motherboard. Sorry for the confusion
June 6, 2006 2:21:49 AM

Quote:
I think you can use either 'dirty dish-water' or 'ditch water', although to be honest they sound quite similar and I've probably been saying it wrong for years! Are you in the UK, then (Americans don't usually 'get it' when I use British mannerisms)?

In Canada it's "Clear as mud"
!