grandstream show the date 1900-01-02

Hello my grand stream don't work today, I have 2 numbers with the same
voip provider, and one telephone is down and show the date 1900-01-02
and not 2005-02-25

what's happened? TFTP is 0.0.0.0. so cannot be dead this time...

is a problem of the voip provider?

let me know!

Drup wrote:
> Hello my grand stream don't work today, I have 2 numbers with the same
> voip provider, and one telephone is down and show the date 1900-01-02
> and not 2005-02-25

Set the phone's entry to find the appropriate ntp server.

Be patient, it can take a few minutes for it to unscramble its time.

Good luck,
Martin

--
---------- OS? What's that?!
- Martin - To most people, "Operating System" is unknown & strange.