grandstream show the date 1900-01-02

Hello my grand stream don't work today, I have 2 numbers with the same
voip provider, and one telephone is down and show the date 1900-01-02
and not 2005-02-25

what's happened? TFTP is 0.0.0.0. so cannot be dead this time...

is a problem of the voip provider?

let me know!
1 answer Last reply
More about grandstream show date 1900

    Drup wrote:
    > Hello my grand stream don't work today, I have 2 numbers with the same
    > voip provider, and one telephone is down and show the date 1900-01-02
    > and not 2005-02-25

    Set the phone's entry to find the appropriate ntp server.

    Be patient, it can take a few minutes for it to unscramble its time.

    Good luck,
    Martin

    --
    ---------- OS? What's that?!
    - Martin - To most people, "Operating System" is unknown & strange.

vpn IP VoIP Networking