sp6yd6er6

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2006
Ya know... Iam a lil supriesed there hasn't been much hooplah from the "End of Times" morons, trying to get everyone riled up...

Sometimes, chaos is just what we need. :twisted:

Anoobis

Splendid
Feb 4, 2006
Heh, it's my birthday today. I'm officially 17!!
Happy Birthday my child.

i have been waiting for this day for a while now all i'm waiting for is a sign to begin the reckoning. something like an army of the dead would be a nice sign but no luck here. how about your side of the pond, anything?
Not that I'm aware of. I was actually hoping for another group of Kool Aid drinkers or something along those lines, but nothing so far :( . Society wins big in those cases. Call it evolution, thinning the herd, natural selection, etc. Either way it helps to clean the gene pool, even though it's just a drop in the bucket.

Anyway, make sure to piss off your neighbors. Lots of Slayer, Ozzy, Cannibal Corpse, Nine Inch Nails, Harry Potter and the like. What ever floats your boat, as long as it is evil.

Anoobis

Splendid
Feb 4, 2006
You do realize that further research has stated the number of the beast is not 666 but 616...

Just thought I'd throw that out there...
Oh dear...you mean all that religious dogma is just BS? Because that would mean the world should've ended 5 days ago.

Bladesman

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2006
Thanks all, had to share my DOB.

due too subject happy 666.

yes i heard that it was 616 to.
stange...

computers on...

From a wikipedia aticle...
In the Hebrew alphabet, waw (“w” or “v”) is the 6th letter. So “www” would be “666”, making the internet a potential candidate.

Also...
The number 666 retains a peculiar significance...where some perceive it as “the Devil’s number”...When the CPU manufacturer Intel introduced the 666 MHz Pentium III in 1999, they chose to market it as the “Pentium III 667”, claiming that, since the actual clock speed was 666.666 MHz, 667 was the more accurate approximation, against their usual rounding practice, examples of which are the 66.666 MHz “486-66”, the 466.666 MHz “Celeron 466” and the later 866.666 MHz “Pentium III 866”.

Just what the fanboys ordered, a psuedo-religious reason to hate Intel.