    Is August "idiot month"?

    Dallas

    "bluestar747" <fjhuisman@planet.nl> wrote in message
    news:4311daf2$0$4982$ba620dc5@nova.planet.nl...
    > will somebody post this cd for my.
    >
    > best regards bluestar747

    Yeh sure, it's in the post......

    (This is getting boring matty)

    On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 18:07:00 GMT, Dallas wrote:

    > "bluestar747"
    >> will somebody post this cd for my.
    >
    > Is August "idiot month"?

    It is since he found out that barking at the moon didn't help
    .....that's when he found out about Usenet.

    --

    Marcel (SAG-21)
    (It's good to be the king! - Mel Brooks)

    I already own the paper version of this airline bible and would
    also be interested in the CD-ROM version. When will this gem be
    posted? TIA.

    Posted with NewsLeecher v2.3 Final
    * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
    * http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet