Installing software after you download it from the net.

September 22, 2004 8:29:37 PM

I have downloaded adoby Reader and A Mustel Driver from
the net, however, I do not know how to install them so
they will be active/work.

I had both until I had to replace my hard drive.

HELP PLEASE>
Anonymous
September 22, 2004 10:46:04 PM

Carl wrote:
> I have downloaded adoby Reader and A Mustel Driver from
> the net, however, I do not know how to install them so
> they will be active/work.
>
> I had both until I had to replace my hard drive.

Double click on them.

--
<- Shenan ->