Installing software after you download it from the net.

I have downloaded adoby Reader and A Mustel Driver from
the net, however, I do not know how to install them so
they will be active/work.

I had both until I had to replace my hard drive.

HELP PLEASE>
1 answer Last reply
More about installing software download

    Carl wrote:
    > I have downloaded adoby Reader and A Mustel Driver from
    > the net, however, I do not know how to install them so
    > they will be active/work.
    >
    > I had both until I had to replace my hard drive.

    Double click on them.

    --
    <- Shenan ->

Download Microsoft Software Windows XP