Installing software after you download it from the net.

I have downloaded adoby Reader and A Mustel Driver from
the net, however, I do not know how to install them so
they will be active/work.

I had both until I had to replace my hard drive.

HELP PLEASE>
1 answer Last reply
More about installing software download

    Click on the file you downloaded in the location you downloaded it. Adobe.
    This is why you always choose where a file is to be downloaded to or make a
    note of where the OS is downloading it. If you don't know then click
    start\search\all files and folders and type in adobe and the system will show
    you on the right where it is. Then double click it in the list on the right
    and it will open it and should begin the install or take you to the icon that
    you must click to install. After you have installed Adobe then double click
    on the desktop icon to activate it and then click on the help and then the
    plug ins sections and do some reading.

Download Microsoft Software Windows XP