XP Profile setup for Outlook is gone!?

I just reloaded and installed all updates for XP SP3 and Outlook2000. I am
unable to setup mulitple accounts now. The procedure is shown below, but
this wizard is no longer there
http://www.utexas.edu/its/messaging/outlookxp.html

Is there something I need to do to get this feature back or is there
something else now with SP3?

I want to have multiple accounts to one ISP with Outlook and I cant do it
now. All accounts go to one inbox. It used to ask me which account to use
before Outlook started. I believe I need the feature at the url above to do
that.

Any ideas?

thank you for any tips

SP2 and you should take this question to an Outlook newsgroup.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User