Jornada 565 issue

November 17, 2004 3:38:27 AM

Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone could help me with this Jornada issue.
My Jornada only shows first HP screen when I turn it on and if I try to
connect from PC through USB I get error on Jornada screen saying
"Notification error: cannot execute repllog.exe".
Is there any way to reinstall OS on Jornada? If so, how can it be done since
I cannot get access to it through PC :(

Thanks!

viperz (at) mail (dot) com

More about : jornada 565 issue

Anonymous
November 17, 2004 6:04:06 PM

Did you try to do a hard reset? Although it will erase all the RAM, at least
you should be able to use it again.

For that, remove the battery and leave the device without it for at least 20
minutes (let's make it half-an-hour).

--
Helio Diamant - MS/MVP Mobile Devices
http://www.pocketpcfreak.com