Sidewinder Force Feedback

Hi,
I have a problem with the sidewinder force feedback with Flight
Simulator 2004. I don't have the return of strength.

Do I have to install a patch?
Who can help me?

Thanks.

There are two Sidewinder models, one is USB and the other isn't. Which do
you have? There are many computer operating systems, what is yours? The
secret word is 'compatibility'. If your Sidewinder plugs into your sound
card, what kind of sound card is it?
etc...