problem in javascript

November 17, 2004 6:37:57 AM

Hi,
I have a problem with the javascript in one of my webpage( or I think
that is the root cause of the problem)

I have a javascript in the webpage that goes document.forms[0].action
= "..." which is simply to redirect to another webpage. It works fine
in a pocket PC 2002 Internet Explorer. But when I use the pocket PC
2003 internet Explorer. It doesn't work.

Any clue to this?

More about : problem javascript

Anonymous
November 18, 2004 2:57:17 PM

On 17 Nov 2004 03:37:57 -0800, aspymanus@yahoo.com (Spy) wrote:

>Hi,
>I have a problem with the javascript in one of my webpage( or I think
>that is the root cause of the problem)
>

>I have a javascript in the webpage that goes document.forms[0].action
>= "..." which is simply to redirect to another webpage. It works fine
>in a pocket PC 2002 Internet Explorer. But when I use the pocket PC
>2003 internet Explorer. It doesn't work.
>
>Any clue to this?

Probably, but Not Unless You Post Some Actual Code !
A better description than 'doesnt work' wouldn't do any harm, too.

Cheers - Neil
November 19, 2004 6:57:30 PM

Try this in the Head Section:
<script>
var isCE = navigator.appVersion.indexOf("Windows CE")>0;
if (isCE)
{
window.location.href="http://911.lubbock.tx.us/wml/index.html";
}
var isPalm = navigator.appVersion.indexOf ("Palm OS")>0;
if (isPalm)
{
window.location.href="http://911.lubbock.tx.us/wml/index.html";
}
</script>

Seems to work for me. I use Pocket PC 2003SE -

!