Epson R1800 to Australia

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Reply from epson:

Thank you for the further contact, I am sorry to inform you that EPSON
Australia has not yet decided if we are going to release this product in
to the Australian market.

Please keep a watch on our web page for further information.

Regards

EPSON Sales
EPSON Australia Pty Ltd
Phone: 1300 361 054
61 02 8899 3791
(8.30am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday EST)

I have also noticed that it is not mentioned on the Singapore web site
either. So where are they available?

rm

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 16:29:24 +1100, Rob <mesa@mine.com> wrote:

>Reply from epson:
>

>Thank you for the further contact, I am sorry to inform you that EPSON
>Australia has not yet decided if we are going to release this product in
>to the Australian market.
>
>Please keep a watch on our web page for further information.
>
>Regards
>
>EPSON Sales
>EPSON Australia Pty Ltd
>Phone: 1300 361 054
> 61 02 8899 3791
>(8.30am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday EST)
>

>I have also noticed that it is not mentioned on the Singapore web site
>either. So where are they available?

Not in the UK.... ;-(

--

Hecate - The Real One
Hecate@newsguy.com

"Hecate" <hecate@newsguy.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 16:29:24 +1100, Rob <mesa@mine.com> wrote:
>
>>Reply from epson:
>>

>>Thank you for the further contact, I am sorry to inform you that EPSON
>>Australia has not yet decided if we are going to release this product in
>>to the Australian market.
>>
>>Please keep a watch on our web page for further information.
>>
>>Regards
>>
>>EPSON Sales
>>EPSON Australia Pty Ltd
>>Phone: 1300 361 054
>> 61 02 8899 3791
>>(8.30am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday EST)
>>

>>I have also noticed that it is not mentioned on the Singapore web site
>>either. So where are they available?
>>
> Not in the UK.... ;-(

Maybe we are being a bit hasty in our fears - after all it's not even on the
market in the US yet is it? We'll all get it eventually I would think -
after all it is so highly anticipated. It may take a number of months
though....

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 22:37:34 +1100, "Caitlin"
<caitlin_online_spamtrap@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>>I have also noticed that it is not mentioned on the Singapore web site
>>>either. So where are they available?
>>>
>> Not in the UK.... ;-(
>>

>Maybe we are being a bit hasty in our fears - after all it's not even on the
>market in the US yet is it? We'll all get it eventually I would think -
>after all it is so highly anticipated. It may take a number of months
>though....

Update - just saw an ad for an Epson supplier inviting people to book
their order for April 5 ;-)

--

Hecate - The Real One
Hecate@newsguy.com

"Rob" <mesa@mine.com> wrote in message
> Reply from epson:
>

> Thank you for the further contact, I am sorry to inform you that EPSON
> Australia has not yet decided if we are going to release this product in
> to the Australian market.
>
> Please keep a watch on our web page for further information.
>
> Regards
>
> EPSON Sales
> EPSON Australia Pty Ltd
> Phone: 1300 361 054
> 61 02 8899 3791
> (8.30am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday EST)
>

> I have also noticed that it is not mentioned on the Singapore web site
> either. So where are they available?
>
> rm

Just did a quite Google and got his hit:
http://www.ausmedia.com.au/epson_r1800.htm, so looks like the R1800 will be
coming our way in April.

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Caitlin wrote:

> "Rob" <mesa@mine.com> wrote in message
>
>>Reply from epson:
>>

>>Thank you for the further contact, I am sorry to inform you that EPSON
>>Australia has not yet decided if we are going to release this product in
>>to the Australian market.
>>
>>Please keep a watch on our web page for further information.
>>
>>Regards
>>
>>EPSON Sales
>>EPSON Australia Pty Ltd
>>Phone: 1300 361 054
>> 61 02 8899 3791
>>(8.30am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday EST)
>>

>>I have also noticed that it is not mentioned on the Singapore web site
>>either. So where are they available?
>>
>>rm
>

> Just did a quite Google and got his hit:
> http://www.ausmedia.com.au/epson_r1800.htm, so looks like the R1800 will be
> coming our way in April.

That message was direct from Epson dated 22/03/2005 4:05 PM.

Yes now read that link - this has just been placed as they did have the
2100 on special (end of model) and now stocks have finished. Did we ever
get the 2200 model?

Thats looking good as I would like a new printer. Bloody Epson!

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 18:01:45 +1100, Rob <mesa@mine.com> wrote:

>Yes now read that link - this has just been placed as they did have the
>2100 on special (end of model) and now stocks have finished. Did we ever
>get the 2200 model?

The 2200 is the 21oo without the gray balancer, without the ability to
print CDs and a few other things missing, specially for our American
friends. :)

In other words, we don't want no stinkin' 2200...

--

Hecate - The Real One
Hecate@newsguy.com