FS - 8800GTX,7950GX2, X6800, FX-62, CO3U - Brand New - Look

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimate360

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2006
Hello.

I have a Brand New MSI 8800GTX for $610.00 Shipped, and a Gigabyte 7950GX2 for $490.00 Shipped, and also a X6800 Core 2 Duo Processor for $710.00 shipped. I don't have any pic's of the items because my digital camera is getting replaced.

This is not a spam, ripoff, fraud, whatever you want to call it.

More info about the 8800GTX-
- PCI Express
- Memory: 768MB DDR3 384-bit
- RAMDACs: 400MHz
- Vista and HDCP Ready
- Core Clock: 575MHz
- Model # :NX8800GTX-T2D768E

More info about the 7950GX2 -
- PCI Express
- Memory: 1GB DDR3 512 bit
- RAMDACs: 400MHz
- Vista and HDCP Ready
- Core Clock: 500MHz
- Model # :GV-3D1-7950-RH

More info about the X6800 -
- Clock Speed: 2.93GHz
- Socket: 775
- FSB: 1066MHz
- L2 Cache: 4MB
- Dual Core

Both cards are brand new and is boxed in it's retail package. I can only accept Paypal. It will be shipped using UPS Ground shipping method. Please feel free to PM me if you want more info or if you have any questions.

References -
praavincb (ebay)

-------------

Samson CO3U Multi Pattern USB Condenser Microphone
Listed on ebay - http://cgi.ebay.com/Samson-CO3U-USB-Condensor-Microphone_W0QQitemZ170060731710QQihZ007QQcategoryZ133012QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting
-------

AMD Athlon 64 FX-62 Dual Core Processor
Brand new in retail box is a FX-62 Dual Core Processor!

It's a socket AM2. Dual Core.

You can have it for $645.00 Shipped!
I accept paypal. Feel free to PM me if you are interested or have any questions.

http://img299.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ultimate360fx62df5.jpg

tool_462

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2006
Heh, nobody is interested because it seems scam like... Digital camera being replaced? Bold fonts telling me that I wont get scammed? Nice try.

ultimate360

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2006
Heh, nobody is interested because it seems scam like... Digital camera being replaced? Bold fonts telling me that I wont get scammed? Nice try.

Go and take your crap post somewhere else. I am not a scammer. If your not interest don't post here...alright!

Anyways, New Items Added!

Considering you wont buy a $60 digital camera to take images, though you are selling $1000's of equipment.

and ya the bold letters "I AM NOT RIPPING YOU OFF"...

I buy if you ship COD.

F1N3ST

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2006
I saw this SAME thread on [H]ardForum FS Forum, same pictures and everything, either these are the same guy, or this scammer is too lazy to even make up his own scam.

I would not advice purchase. SOunds fisshy, and the guy got no posts here.

But do what u will people... he is selling brand new top-line stuff.... and cant afford a camera. You deside.

tool_462

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2006
But he told me that it wasn't a scam! He even replied directly to me saying not to post here! I think I will just buy it all...hand delivered to my door.

tool_462

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2006
I like hand delivery better, that way I can submit him and steal the packages...when he wakes up tell him that some guy kicked his ass on the sidewalk and took all his stuff, lucky to be saved by me.

irishsk8rpatrick

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2006
I like hand delivery better, that way I can submit him and steal the packages...when he wakes up tell him that some guy kicked his ass on the sidewalk and took all his stuff, lucky to be saved by me.

hahaha better watch out....he might have 1000's of stuff in his hands..so you might wanna hit him really hard....enough he doesnt throw the stuff

ultimate360

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2006
I saw this SAME thread on [H]ardForum FS Forum, same pictures and everything, either these are the same guy, or this scammer is too lazy to even make up his own scam.

Yes. I have listed the thread on Hard Forum. You got a problem. Don't call me a scammer. I am not one of them.

ultimate360

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2006
Do not call me a scammer, or accuse me of being one. I am not. I have items in hand. I called Sony and asked them where the f*** is my cam. They tricked me by putting me on hold, then hanging up. Retards. I filed a report against sony, so I'm going to see what happens.

Again, do not make jokes, uncalled for comments, and anything that offends me. I am serious. If you are not going to buy, then DON'T POST HERE!!!!

AGAIN DON'T POST HERE IF YOUR NOT BUYING!!!

Your whole thread is very "scamish". I suggest 2 things if you want to move that much $$$ in products.

Delete this thread and start over.
Go buy a $30 camera and take images.
Make it as assured as possible that you are trustworthy.... though I doutbt that will work.

Sell it on ebay instead.

Or sell to me and ship COD. I will buy COD only. (from you).

NamelessMC

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2005
Do not call me a scammer, or accuse me of being one. I am not. I have items in hand. I called Sony and asked them where the f*** is my cam. They tricked me by putting me on hold, then hanging up. Retards. I filed a report against sony, so I'm going to see what happens.

Again, do not make jokes, uncalled for comments, and anything that offends me. I am serious. If you are not going to buy, then DON'T POST HERE!!!!

AGAIN DON'T POST HERE IF YOUR NOT BUYING!!!

There's no rule on this site that says people can't post in a thread unless they're buying.

You're an idiot.

Buyer Beware - People have a right to spread it or make warnings. The fact that you don't welcome criticism and you only want "interested buyers" (cough* victims*cough*) to be allowed to post in your thread is even more evidence that you're possibly a scammer.

erotmil

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2007
been reading reviews here for years, just saw the forumz .
was wondering about security in deals, C.O.D. is not secure since fake checks can be made . perhaps we need another feedback system like heatware heatEvals

person with more feedback ships first has been the rule?
my 2 cents

Status
Not open for further replies.