Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

FS - 8800GTX,7950GX2, X6800, FX-62, CO3U - Brand New - Look

Last response: in Deals
Share
December 1, 2006 11:49:07 AM

Hello.

I have a Brand New MSI 8800GTX for $610.00 Shipped, and a Gigabyte 7950GX2 for $490.00 Shipped, and also a X6800 Core 2 Duo Processor for $710.00 shipped. I don't have any pic's of the items because my digital camera is getting replaced.

This is not a spam, ripoff, fraud, whatever you want to call it.

More info about the 8800GTX-
- PCI Express
- Memory: 768MB DDR3 384-bit
- RAMDACs: 400MHz
- Vista and HDCP Ready
- Core Clock: 575MHz
- Model # :NX8800GTX-T2D768E

More info about the 7950GX2 -
- PCI Express
- Memory: 1GB DDR3 512 bit
- RAMDACs: 400MHz
- Vista and HDCP Ready
- Core Clock: 500MHz
- Model # :GV-3D1-7950-RH

More info about the X6800 -
- Clock Speed: 2.93GHz
- Socket: 775
- FSB: 1066MHz
- L2 Cache: 4MB
- Dual Core

Both cards are brand new and is boxed in it's retail package. I can only accept Paypal. It will be shipped using UPS Ground shipping method. Please feel free to PM me if you want more info or if you have any questions.

References -
praavincb (ebay)



-------------

Samson CO3U Multi Pattern USB Condenser Microphone
Listed on ebay - http://cgi.ebay.com/Samson-CO3U-USB-Condensor-Microphon...
-------

AMD Athlon 64 FX-62 Dual Core Processor
Brand new in retail box is a FX-62 Dual Core Processor!

It's a socket AM2. Dual Core.

You can have it for $645.00 Shipped!
I accept paypal. Feel free to PM me if you are interested or have any questions.

http://img299.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ultimate360fx62df5.jpg
December 4, 2006 12:11:30 PM

Still nobody interested?
December 5, 2006 2:53:20 AM

Heh, nobody is interested because it seems scam like... Digital camera being replaced? Bold fonts telling me that I wont get scammed? Nice try.
Related resources
December 5, 2006 3:28:56 PM

Quote:
Heh, nobody is interested because it seems scam like... Digital camera being replaced? Bold fonts telling me that I wont get scammed? Nice try.


Go and take your crap post somewhere else. I am not a scammer. If your not interest don't post here...alright!

Anyways, New Items Added!
December 5, 2006 6:24:19 PM

Considering you wont buy a $60 digital camera to take images, though you are selling $1000's of equipment.

and ya the bold letters "I AM NOT RIPPING YOU OFF"...


I buy if you ship COD.
December 6, 2006 1:21:20 AM

I believe you, and I would buy your stuff.

Unfortunately, I am poor. Have you ebayed?
-cm
December 9, 2006 5:06:28 PM

Bump, New Items Added!
December 11, 2006 5:41:20 PM

feel free to post pictures at any time.
December 11, 2006 8:34:44 PM

I saw this SAME thread on [H]ardForum FS Forum, same pictures and everything, either these are the same guy, or this scammer is too lazy to even make up his own scam.
December 11, 2006 8:40:11 PM

I would not advice purchase. SOunds fisshy, and the guy got no posts here.


But do what u will people... he is selling brand new top-line stuff.... and cant afford a camera. You deside.
December 15, 2006 7:44:37 PM

But he told me that it wasn't a scam! He even replied directly to me saying not to post here! I think I will just buy it all...hand delivered to my door.
December 15, 2006 8:36:42 PM

Hay if I could buy it COD, I would too.
December 17, 2006 4:46:18 AM

I like hand delivery better, that way I can submit him and steal the packages...when he wakes up tell him that some guy kicked his ass on the sidewalk and took all his stuff, lucky to be saved by me.
December 17, 2006 9:06:12 PM

Quote:
I like hand delivery better, that way I can submit him and steal the packages...when he wakes up tell him that some guy kicked his ass on the sidewalk and took all his stuff, lucky to be saved by me.


hahaha better watch out....he might have 1000's of stuff in his hands..so you might wanna hit him really hard....enough he doesnt throw the stuff
December 21, 2006 11:27:24 AM

Quote:
I saw this SAME thread on [H]ardForum FS Forum, same pictures and everything, either these are the same guy, or this scammer is too lazy to even make up his own scam.


Yes. I have listed the thread on Hard Forum. You got a problem. Don't call me a scammer. I am not one of them.
December 21, 2006 11:28:20 AM

Do not call me a scammer, or accuse me of being one. I am not. I have items in hand. I called Sony and asked them where the f*** is my cam. They tricked me by putting me on hold, then hanging up. Retards. I filed a report against sony, so I'm going to see what happens.

Again, do not make jokes, uncalled for comments, and anything that offends me. I am serious. If you are not going to buy, then DON'T POST HERE!!!!

AGAIN DON'T POST HERE IF YOUR NOT BUYING!!!
December 21, 2006 12:57:30 PM

Your whole thread is very "scamish". I suggest 2 things if you want to move that much $$$ in products.


Delete this thread and start over.
Go buy a $30 camera and take images.
Make it as assured as possible that you are trustworthy.... though I doutbt that will work.


Sell it on ebay instead.


Or sell to me and ship COD. I will buy COD only. (from you).
December 30, 2006 3:41:13 AM

Quote:
Do not call me a scammer, or accuse me of being one. I am not. I have items in hand. I called Sony and asked them where the f*** is my cam. They tricked me by putting me on hold, then hanging up. Retards. I filed a report against sony, so I'm going to see what happens.

Again, do not make jokes, uncalled for comments, and anything that offends me. I am serious. If you are not going to buy, then DON'T POST HERE!!!!

AGAIN DON'T POST HERE IF YOUR NOT BUYING!!!


There's no rule on this site that says people can't post in a thread unless they're buying.

You're an idiot.

Buyer Beware - People have a right to spread it or make warnings. The fact that you don't welcome criticism and you only want "interested buyers" (cough* victims*cough*) to be allowed to post in your thread is even more evidence that you're possibly a scammer.
January 14, 2007 11:39:03 AM

been reading reviews here for years, just saw the forumz .
was wondering about security in deals, C.O.D. is not secure since fake checks can be made . perhaps we need another feedback system like heatware heatEvals

person with more feedback ships first has been the rule?
my 2 cents
January 14, 2007 8:03:27 PM

at the very least, dont post like a scammer.... thats step 1.
January 15, 2007 2:47:46 AM

Quote:
at the very least, dont post like a scammer.... thats step 1.


that makes sense too :) 
January 15, 2007 6:48:06 AM

i wouldnt buy from you regardless of what these guys say....


youre a tool.
!