Skype on a ATA?

Is it possible to have an ATA (like Sipura 2000 or CISCO ATA 186)
registered on a Skype account to receive skype calls on regular
phones?

How?

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about skype

    Antonio wrote:
    > Is it possible to have an ATA (like Sipura 2000 or CISCO ATA 186)
    > registered on a Skype account to receive skype calls on regular
    > phones?
    >
    > How?

    As far as I'm aware, no. Sykpe's protocol is proprietary and doesn't use
    SIP or any of the other well known protocols.

    Ivor

VPN Sipura IP Skype Cisco Phones Networking