Countdown to banning

S7A88Y

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2006
Since MMM and other pro AMD people have been banded for no reason recently and I'm the only one around here who will take his head out of his ass and look at both companys fairly I figure I'll get banned and this post deleted.

BTW: I'll create a new account when K8L's beat all Core 2s and tell you that youre super dumb.

uber_g

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2006
Since MMM and other pro AMD people have been banded for no reason recently and I'm the only one around here who will take his head out of his ass and look at both companys fairly I figure I'll get banned and this post deleted.

BTW: I'll create a new account when K8L's beat all Core 2s and tell you that youre super dumb.

wow, its a freakin Forum lol

FORUM

F.O.R.U.M

nuff said

ryokinshin

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2006
more space for us, ppl that arent pro amd or pro intel.....ever heard of that kind of person? and i believe its core 2 duo beating the x2 series, i dont know wat kind of moron would say something about processors that are way off, but of course this goes bak to ppl that have some kind of a brain and arent fanboys

1Tanker

Splendid
Apr 28, 2006
Since MMM and other pro AMD people have been banded for no reason recently
No reason? Having an opinion, whichever company you prefer, is fine. Calling anyone who disagrees with it a....moron,
noob, Fanboy, troll, etc,etc,etc. isn't. They were banned for good reason.

:roll:

Dade_0182

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2006
I'm the only one around here who will take his head out of his ass and look at both companys fairly

The only reason you'll be banned is for being so stupid and not brave.

I'll create a new account when K8L's beat all Core 2s and tell you that youre super dumb.

Where is the fairness you spoke about in the very same post??? :roll:

*edit* typo

noblekitty

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2006
When K8L is finished and tested better than core 2 duo, we will congratz AMD for a job well done. Therefore, you don't need to worry about coming back, just go on and join MMM and the other AMD fanboys @ their silly blog site.

G

Oh you sweet little rebel... Can I be your friend?

Multiplectic

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2006
Well why is Action_Man still here?

I have to agree with that somehow...
Action_Man is an Intel fanboy, but he doesn't go as far as MMM went. What I mean is: Yes, he is a fanboy, sometimes insults people, but at least he provides information to backup his statements... MMM didn't, most of the time :wink:

Still, I'm happy now, because the Slinky and Das Keyboard are gone... aren't they??? 8O

:lol: :lol: :lol:

g-paw

Splendid
Jan 31, 2006

Do you mean banded as in tied together? I think it's kind of kinky but if the moderators think this is what they deserve, I have to go along with it.

mcgruff

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2006
I'll see your ban and raise it two.

Tom's chapter 10 verse 3:

"On the eighth day God created Conroe and saw that it was good. But the people did worship Conroe as a false god making Him mighty cross. Thus he said unto the prophets:

"Go ye forth into the CPU forum and make peace between the blues and the greens. For verily in heaven they are all as one to me.

"Assholes.

So spaketh the lord.

kda

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2004
Why does anyone need to insult others on this forum?

Seems we should be here to share useful information, help each other
learn, state opinions and try to show reasonable tolerance
for the opinions of others.

When discussions degenerate to hurling insults or tagging people
with "labels", they become arguments and meaningful discussion seems
to end.

So what does that accomplish for anyone?

mcgruff

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2006
I'm not sure but I think S7A88Y was complaining about fanboy-ism? If so I'd have to agree. It would be nice to get some reasoned, unbiased advice on what the current best buys are. A bunfight over computer parts isn't very helpful.

kda

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2004
I'm not sure but I think S7A88Y was complaining about fanboy-ism? If so I'd have to agree. It would be nice to get some reasoned, unbiased advice on what the current best buys are. A bunfight over computer parts isn't very helpful.

Your point is well taken. But opinions about what one likes are OK, and can even be useful if the author bothers to mention why they like what they have.

Of course, some reason(s) beyond "because it is what I currently happen to own" would be useful. :p

But S7A88Y's point was at least partially obscured because of his declaration that he'd be back to label all who disagree with him "stupid".

S7A88Y

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2006
Since MMM and other pro AMD people have been banded for no reason recently
No reason? Having an opinion, whichever company you prefer, is fine. Calling anyone who disagrees with it a....moron,
noob, Fanboy, troll, etc,etc,etc. isn't. They were banned for good reason.

:roll:

That may be, but what do Action Man and the 30PMs I have say
Uf*ckinng N00b b*i*tch; the mods are byist. Also Conroe isn't that revolutionary. I Know 40% better preofrmance...over the worst P4. Just use your brains for once

One Day Down

FatFunkey

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2006

ok but theres no confirmed realease date for the K8L so stop grabbing for straws...as far as im conserned it may not even be out till mid 08...and by then Intel will have something better about to be realsed