Adding downloaded planes to FS2004 as AI aircraft?

I've done some searching around, but haven't seen any way to add 3rd
party (i.e. downloaded) aircraft to FS2004 as AI aircraft... can
someone tell me (or point me to a website that tells me) how this can
be done?

Thanks!
4 answers Last reply
More about adding downloaded planes fs2004 aircraft

    >> I've done some searching around, but haven't seen any way to add 3rd
    >> party (i.e. downloaded) aircraft to FS2004 as AI aircraft... can
    >> someone tell me (or point me to a website that tells me) how this can
    >> be done?

    You haven't found GA-Traffic by Marcus Brunner then which does exactly that.
    It has put AI versions of my whole aircraft collection on the tarmac of
    every airfield in the world as well as having them pop up in the skies
    everywhere. An excellent free program. I cannot reemember where I got it but
    I think this link will find a copy.

    http://www.fsfreeware.com/dcd/General_Utilities_and_Miscellanous/index-60.html

    --
    Sincerely,
    Quilljar

    Quilly,
    I second that! I have been using GA-Traffic for over a year now, and I
    love it. It's one of the best add-ons for FS9 that I have run accross.

    Randy L.

    >>> I've done some searching around, but haven't seen any way to add 3rd
    >>> party (i.e. downloaded) aircraft to FS2004 as AI aircraft... can
    >>> someone tell me (or point me to a website that tells me) how this can
    >>> be done?
    >
    > You haven't found GA-Traffic by Marcus Brunner then which does exactly
    > that. It has put AI versions of my whole aircraft collection on the tarmac
    > of every airfield in the world as well as having them pop up in the skies
    > everywhere. An excellent free program. I cannot reemember where I got it
    > but I think this link will find a copy.
    >
    > http://www.fsfreeware.com/dcd/General_Utilities_and_Miscellanous/index-60.html
    >
    > --
    > Sincerely,
    > Quilljar

    Hi RandyL,

    I'll third it!

    I have all my Warbird addons, with all their livery variations, buzzing
    around my local airport (Archerfield).

    In my case, I've restricted all the activity to Archerfield, rather than
    world wide.

    It's a real hoot and a half to either "follow" all the individual a/c,
    and therefore see them flying, or use the F16 radar guage in my Spitfire or
    Mustang to practice hunting and attacking them.

    Snowball's chance in Hell, though, when I'm up against, say, an F/A-18
    Super Hornet.... :-))

    Regards,
    John Ward
    "RandyL" <rlink"nospam"@cableone.net> wrote in message
    > Quilly,
    > I second that! I have been using GA-Traffic for over a year now, and I
    > love it. It's one of the best add-ons for FS9 that I have run accross.
    >
    > Randy L.
    >
    > "Quilljar" <wykehill-flightsim@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    >>
    >> You haven't found GA-Traffic by Marcus Brunner then which does exactly
    >> that. It has put AI versions of my whole aircraft collection on the
    >> tarmac of every airfield in the world as well as having them pop up in
    >> the skies everywhere. An excellent free program. I cannot reemember where
    >> I got it but I think this link will find a copy.
    >>
    >> http://www.fsfreeware.com/dcd/General_Utilities_and_Miscellanous/index-60.html
    >>
    >> --
    >> Sincerely,
    >> Quilljar

    On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 16:38:41 +1000, "John Ward"
    <johnrmward@optusnet.com.au> brought the following to our attention:

    >Hi RandyL,
    >
    > I'll third it!
    >
    > I have all my Warbird addons, with all their livery variations, buzzing
    >around my local airport (Archerfield).
    >
    > In my case, I've restricted all the activity to Archerfield, rather than
    >world wide.
    >
    > It's a real hoot and a half to either "follow" all the individual a/c,
    >and therefore see them flying, or use the F16 radar guage in my Spitfire or
    >Mustang to practice hunting and attacking them.
    >
    > Snowball's chance in Hell, though, when I'm up against, say, an F/A-18
    >Super Hornet.... :-))
    >
    >Regards,
    >John Ward

    ...and WHAT were you doing so close to that AI flight.. Captain???

    http://home.comcast.net/~flightsim/soclose.jpg (20k)

    I was communicating sir.... SIGNALLING.. yes Sir!!!

Games Microsoft Video Games