SCENERY.CFG file error

With a new computer, I have been installing addons to FS 2002. All has gone
well but, when I open FS and also if I go to Scenery Library, I am getting
the message: SCENERY.CFG file error. Local scenery directory (Addon
Scenery\SCENERY) in scenery Area.121 not found. Scenery Area 121 is
Southern Africa.

I have cross-checked with FS on the old computer and it is giving the same
message. Apart from removing the desktop short cut, I have not done
anything to FS on the old computer, and it was not previously giving that
message on opening (has it been triggered because I was looking in its
Scenery Library just to compare the two?)

Can anyone please tell me what is going on and if there is anything I need
to do, or, as a certain Aussie used to say: Please explain.

John P.

>With a new computer, I have been installing addons to FS 2002. All has gone
>well but, when I open FS and also if I go to Scenery Library, I am getting
>the message: SCENERY.CFG file error. Local scenery directory (Addon
>Scenery\SCENERY) in scenery Area.121 not found. Scenery Area 121 is
>Southern Africa.
>
>I have cross-checked with FS on the old computer and it is giving the same
>message. Apart from removing the desktop short cut, I have not done
>anything to FS on the old computer, and it was not previously giving that
>message on opening (has it been triggered because I was looking in its
>Scenery Library just to compare the two?)
>
>Can anyone please tell me what is going on and if there is anything I need
>to do, or, as a certain Aussie used to say: Please explain.

Get FSM to check the file for you:
http://www.ranainside.com/

===
All the best!