Big printer problem, need help!

I'm having problem with my HP 2400xi all in one printer/scanner/copier.
At first the scanner wouldn't work at all. I installed the new "full"
drivers and the scanner started working, but the one touch scan button
doesn't work. The printer says run setup, but there is no setup
software on my computer (I've searched!). Do I need third party
software to get the one touch scan button working on the printer?

Anyone else have this problem? One thing to note, the only change has
been that I have a new computer. I had this working on my old machine,
but I upgraded to a new machine, hence installing the new full (428MB)
drivers.

I am running Windows XP.

Thanks in advance!

Please help!

Jim

<avastuser@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I'm having problem with my HP 2400xi all in one printer/scanner/copier.
> At first the scanner wouldn't work at all. I installed the new "full"
> drivers and the scanner started working, but the one touch scan button
> doesn't work. The printer says run setup, but there is no setup
> software on my computer (I've searched!). Do I need third party
> software to get the one touch scan button working on the printer?
Perhaps it means to run setup.exe on the installation CD.
Jim