Xclio PSU's

So, I've seen these PSU's on newegg. Has anyone heard of these and are they good? The high efficiency and high wattage look good, but I can't find a single review anywhere (except for newegg).

http://www.xclio.com/product_b_03.php

Hardware reviews of a few of their PSUs:

Review for XClio 450BL & 400 PSUBL

Both power supplies were able to exceed their rated maximum wattage with temperatures exceeding 44°C. I did test both 12V rails up to ~17.5A each (max the test rig can do) simultaneously. In both over-current & over-temperature tests the power supply shut itself off safely. Efficiency floated around 80%, which is better than average and exceeds ATX12V v2.0 requirements. The 120mm fan has a rated noise level of 21-28dBa (depending on speed). Voltage levels were generally around 1-2% nominal between light to heavy load levels.

XClio GoodPower 500 Review

After everything is said and done, the XClio shows itself to be a true performer. With a majority of modern systems, especially for those utilizing PCI-E graphics, 480 watts has become the absolute minimum recommended power supply rating. Most will recommend 500 watts or more for those setting up a power system. The XClio Goodpower unit tested today falls well within this guideline and the numbers give every indication that it will handle your power needs with ease.

XCLIO-550BL Review

Meridian's new XCLIO-550BL is definitely a solid performer with good voltages and capable of meeting (and exceeding) its rated specifications. In fact, I was able to push this power supply to a peak of about 700-750W (however it did shutdown safely within about 30 seconds). Even under that heavy load I checked the 12V rails and they were still within 1% tolerance! Under very heavy loads & temps, the fan does kick in at full speed and can be noisier than some would like. A couple more SATA connectors would have been nice (currently only has two), especially considering this is a 550W model.

This power supply is made by Channel Well Technologies, the same people that make power supplies for Antec. As mentioned before, the new XCLIO models (with the rubberized coating) have essentially the same "guts" as the Antec True Power 2.0 line. The main difference is the number and types of connectors, and also the rubberized coating. Cost-wise, the XCLIO is *slightly* less expensive from places that I have looked online.