Searched high and low but no 3dmark06 scores sticky?

icbluscrn

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2006
Why not?

Since there are new games out lately(that I enjoy) I just like comparing scores and testing

1. Before you crack babies say anything I know there are other threads but I dont want to beat a dead horse with threads that are +1 month old.

2. Before you say 3dmarks dont mean a thing ask yourself if you actualy believe that. :roll: Then keep it to yourself becaue I dont care, because no matter how hard i try I cant get the same framerates or quality from 6800xt as a 7900.

Ill post mine if anyone wants to join

with p4 3.0ghz 775
with quaddro nvs

3DMark Score 274 3DMarks <going for lowest score :twisted:
SM 2.0 Score 127 Marks
SM 3.0 Score N/A
CPU Score 907 Marks

same pc with quaddro 1400 oc'=

3DMark Score 1674 3DMarks
SM 2.0 Score 664 Marks
SM 3.0 Score 617 Marks
CPU Score 875 Marks

same pc 6800xt stock =

3DMark Score 1480 3DMarks

same pc x800gto unlocked oc'd

3DMark Score 2350 3DMarks

p4 D805 @ 3.86 7900gtx

3DMark Score 6440 3DMarks
SM 2.0 Score 2816 Marks
SM 3.0 Score 2687 Marks
CPU Score 1892 Marks

prozac26

Distinguished
May 9, 2005
There are billions of benchmarks out there that will let you compare parts. Why have a 3DMark sticky? If there are games you enjoy, why not compare framerates?

icbluscrn

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2006
There are billions of benchmarks out there that will let you compare parts. Why have a 3DMark sticky? If there are games you enjoy, why not compare framerates?

why cause not everyone likes the same game so they wont have it. But a game framerate sticky wont be bad i guess. just something.
The other positive thing is 3dmark have a defualt setting that cant be changed with the free version that most people have so its easier to compare. also you can submit it to futuremark and compare right there
I can say my average frame rate in fear with max settings is 279 but i wont mention that its at 680*400 even though it should be part of "max setting".

second billions of benchmarks? i searched msn,netscape ,yahoo,ask, and the one with the most benchmarks was google and they only had 18,300,000 far short of even 1 billion. and even those 18million i am sure that they are not all benchies or for that matter even deal with pc's , besides i can get past page 99 to see the other 18,299,000 results

*Yawn*

Bungholiomarks! OOohhhhh AAAaaaahhhh.... ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. :roll:

The attitude of someone who scored 900 3dmarks?...........in 3d01

I hope your other 11,151 post were as good.

icbluscrn

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2006
You can only publish one result in Orb so i saty here thanks,

exactly, go to orb...dont post this crap here
You might think its crap just like you who makes dell monitors, or how low can your vcore go< thats golden

illicitsc

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2006

You might think its crap just like you who makes dell monitors, or how low can your vcore go< thats golden

i can do 1.1v for 1.8ghz on a 3000+. stop being random, cuz no one is gonna even consider your idea

prozac26

Distinguished
May 9, 2005

i can do 1.1v for 1.8ghz on a 3000+. stop being random, cuz no one is gonna even consider your idea
Yes. There are plenty of benchmarks, last thing we need is "3DMark sticky", oh BTW, most benchmarks show 3DMark scores. :roll:

Well if you said you searched, then you'd already know, wouldn't you?

Hmm, there's a sticky right there on the front with a bunch of Bungholios on my older system. They're out of date now, but then again who cares about their eP3nis, not the rest of us! :roll:

Well yes they usually are 'good', but in the last few month I've had to waste a bunch on n00bs like you.

So, whatever dude!
Heck I'd probably have to post a bunch more in reply if I didn't just say right now that regardless of what else you post, you're not worth replying to.
s10pb.gif

icbluscrn

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2006
TheGreatGrapeApe said:
Hmm, there's a sticky right there on the front with a bunch of Bungholios on my older system. They're out of date now, but then again who cares about their eP3nis, not the rest of us! :roll:

Well yes they usually are 'good', but in the last few month I've had to waste a bunch on n00bs like you.

So, whatever dude!
Heck I'd probably have to post a bunch more in reply if I didn't just say right now that regardless of what else you post, you're not worth replying to.
s10pb.gif

Turds like you ruin forums, because its simple you read the topic and even if you dont like you still decide to post a stupid a** reply.

I thank you in advance if you keep true to your word and not reply My only wish and orignal point is that you thought of that before your first stupid reply

ok one question ......

wich 3dmark version r u using ???

seems a little stupid not to post what version u used

1 question for you after you hit the reply button did you not even read the subject in your own reply then get back to me about what SEEMS stupid if it still didnt hit you read the topic title.

mad_fitzy

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2006
Mate, your a dickhead. Benchmarks are only any good for a rough comparison and are to be taken with a grain of sand. Take your crap elsewhere.

Synergy6

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2005
This has gone from bad (rather pointless OP) to worse (originally pointless OP atttacking any inference that the OP may, in fact, be pointless.)
Ronaldo38741

coolsquirtle

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2003

Well if you said you searched, then you'd already know, wouldn't you?

So, whatever dude!
s10pb.gif

you got a new system?

I can assure any noob here all 2000 and something posts i have made are all quality assured posts with absolutely no spam what so ever 8)

so run off noob :D

Heyyou27

Splendid
Jan 4, 2006
An X1900 XTX’s performance is so similar to my 7800GTs in most games, yet my 7800GTs scored over 7,300 points on my last run of 3DMark06? Care to explain how these synthetic benchmarks are so inaccurate?

TRENDING THREADS