storing inkjet cartridges

I have a Dell 922 printer, and I want to be able to change out the photo
quality cartridge for the "regular" one. Is this advisable, and what would
be the best way of doing this? Length of storage time would vary, based upon
the need to print photographs or normal every day printing.

--
Remove "NOSPAM" from email address.

Dick Miale

Pete

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 10:21:05 -0500, "dickm" <dmialenospam@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I have a Dell 922 printer, and I want to be able to change out the photo
>quality cartridge for the "regular" one. Is this advisable, and what would
>be the best way of doing this? Length of storage time would vary, based upon
>the need to print photographs or normal every day printing.

Put the Dell in the trashcan.
Get a Canon.

You buying? :)
I've got an epson 880 which I prefer, but, a gift, is a gift, is a gift, and
I'm not one to refuse a gift from my kids.