Laserjet 4 plus

rs

Hi,

I'm looking for the manual for the HP Laserjet 4 plus. I bought this printer
secondhand. I checked the HP website but there's no manual for download.
Anyone a PDF????

In article <d1sdcd$u7p$1@news1.zwoll1.ov.home.nl>,
RS <pino@sesamstraat.fun> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I'm looking for the manual for the HP Laserjet 4 plus. I bought this printer
>secondhand. I checked the HP website but there's no manual for download.
>Anyone a PDF????

Are you looking for something specific ? Maybe It's been too long,
but I don't recall needing a manual to set up a classic HP laserjet.
A jetdirect card, maybe.

--

a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m

Don't blame me. I voted for Gore.

Try http://www.manuals4you.com/

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 18:43:19 UTC, "RS" <pino@sesamstraat.fun> wrote:

> I'm looking for the manual for the HP Laserjet 4 plus. I bought this printer
> secondhand. I checked the HP website but there's no manual for download.
> Anyone a PDF????

The actual user manual is not available electronically. The HP Travel
Guide has nearly all the info, and the service manual has the rest (and
more).

It's not clear if your email address is valid.

Email me if you want further help.
--
Bob Eager
begin a new life...dump Windows!

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 19:43:19 +0100, "RS" <pino@sesamstraat.fun> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I'm looking for the manual for the HP Laserjet 4 plus. I bought this printer
>secondhand. I checked the HP website but there's no manual for download.
>Anyone a PDF????

I don't know if this will contain the information you need, but give it a
try:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/wannabeyote/hp-lj-4-5-m-n-plus.pdf

Chris

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 19:00:57 UTC, Christopher P. Winter
<chrisw20@chrisw20.best.vwh.net> wrote:

> On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 19:43:19 +0100, "RS" <pino@sesamstraat.fun> wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >I'm looking for the manual for the HP Laserjet 4 plus. I bought this printer
> >secondhand. I checked the HP website but there's no manual for download.
> >Anyone a PDF????
> >

> I don't know if this will contain the information you need, but give it a
> try:
>
> http://mywebpages.comcast.net/wannabeyote/hp-lj-4-5-m-n-plus.pdf

That's the service manual - which is very useful, and contains details
of how to swap out things such as rollers, which are also in the main
user manual.

For everyday use, the user manual is better but was never made available
electronically. A good substitute is the Travel Guide (a DOS
application) with details of paper paths, jam points, error codes, etc.

--
Bob Eager
begin a new life...dump Windows!

Me and many others are looking for the same user manual in other forums. I'm starting to give up hope. Someone could make money selling copies of this manual! I would pay to get it.

Music is my Life

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2010
I have the user's manual, part No. C2037-90901, for the "LaserJet 4 Plus and 4M Plus Printer" and the "Getting Started Guide" for the LaserJet 4M Plus. The first is about 3/8" thick (around 100 pages double sided), the second is 17 pages (double sided) including the cover. They are both in color.

The original size for both is 9" by 7.5". You would have to bind them yourself (or you can get spiral binding at Office Depot for $3).

Would you want full color or black and white? Black and white is 1/5 cheaper than color.

If I copy them for you, it will take a lot of time, paper and ink. Can you tell me how much it would be worth to you?

I have used my manuals a lot!

Cathy

lemar

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2011
Do you have the timing diagrams in fig. 5-21 and 5-22? I have the manual but those figures are blank. Do you have them?

LeMar