802.11g Wireless Connection Failure

a b F Wireless
November 18, 2004 4:19:46 PM

I have a Netgear 108 mb router (54g doubled by some proprietary technology),
but it also supports 802.11b. I have other 802.11b devices connecting
successfully. However, the HP 6315 phone I just got connects only
intermittently, and continually tries to connect via GPRS instead.

Any ideas what could be causing the connectivity problem?

Thanks!
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
November 19, 2004 4:09:49 AM

Is there a setting that you have selected as default instead of 802.11b
exclusively? that would stop it from attempting another type of
connection... other than that I really cannot say...

!