last week, I had a system crash, which resulted in me
going all the way back to formating the hard drive, and
reinstalling microsoft xp.
tonight, I was trying to get info from verizon wireless
about a phone plan, and they said I could not get the
info until I enabled cookies in my browser...how do i do
that, step by step.

Secondly, my system came with microsoft works suite, but
I am unable to get the disc to load, please take me thru
step by step on reinstalling those programs after a
system failure

thank you

say hi to bill, I have 20,000 shares of his stock

Internet Explorer,,click tools, click internet options, lower the slider to
accept all cookies for the zone your surfing on, actually the only time I
have seen that is when using Kerio Firewall with the settings block all
cookies, I stopped using it when I found out it had "holes in it" and
migrated in another firewall with better features.
Rho_1r(VIP)
As too the second problem and saying Hi to Bill, thats for the next posts
to do.
"jerry dyer" wrote:

> last week, I had a system crash, which resulted in me
> going all the way back to formating the hard drive, and
> reinstalling microsoft xp.
> tonight, I was trying to get info from verizon wireless
> about a phone plan, and they said I could not get the
> info until I enabled cookies in my browser...how do i do
> that, step by step.
>
> Secondly, my system came with microsoft works suite, but
> I am unable to get the disc to load, please take me thru
> step by step on reinstalling those programs after a
> system failure
>
> thank you
>
> say hi to bill, I have 20,000 shares of his stock

Adjustment :Go to Internet explorer , click tools, click internet options,
click privacy tab, lower slider to accept all cookies.