Sign in with
Your question

Thermaltake Armor Mods/Suggestions i should do.

Last response: in Components
June 11, 2006 7:48:40 AM

Well what im planning on is Liquid cooling via Danger Den products. Ive bought a danger Den Black Ive Pro 2 (2x120mm) radiator cause the 3 fan one is to large for the top of the case.

This is the Loop:
Black Ice Pro(2x120)>Hydor L35 Pump> CPU&GPU>Black Ice Pro(1x120)>Chipset&Harddrive>"T" Danger Den Fill port>Looped back to the 2x120 radiator

Any suggestions on this loop would be great, the x&x mean its Y Split so they bolth get cooled with the same temp water, instead of a standard loop.

Anyone seen cool mods or so, that look cool with my armor? its completely stripped and painted with Krylon Ultra Flat black inside. So its perfect time for mods.

thanks
-mike

Pictures:
http://www.t-mobilepictures.com/photos/photo05/e2/b1/a1...
http://www.t-mobilepictures.com/photos/photo04/17/c9/5b...
June 11, 2006 2:30:19 PM

i dont know much about liquid cooling but DAMN. very high rez pics for a phone camera if those are pics from a phone.
June 12, 2006 12:15:35 AM

lol thanks, there from my razor v3 phone. i was surprised about the pics the first time also. thats why i havent bought myself a digital cam yet lmao.

Btw i love your newegg/fedex avatar at the bottom of your posts.
Related resources
June 12, 2006 1:00:32 AM

ever heard of the stealth mod?

its made to mode 5.5' disk drives and stuff, go google. it
June 12, 2006 1:33:52 AM

Quote:
lol thanks, there from my razor v3 phone. i was surprised about the pics the first time also. thats why i havent bought myself a digital cam yet lmao.

Btw i love your newegg/fedex avatar at the bottom of your posts.

wow, my dad has a razr didnt know it was that high rez.
June 12, 2006 6:28:25 PM

Oh chuckshissle thats a nice system. looks super only thing that looks odd are the 2 fans at the bottom unless im rong and thats stock. But looks pretty badass.
June 12, 2006 6:36:24 PM

yah i got a questions what do the 2 bottom fans do?
!