Cannot Open Excel File

Good day to all,
why my computer cannot open excel file directly double click the file.
very appreciate for those are help me.
Thanks.

Regards,
AK Yeoh
SMT Division
Sanshin (M) Sdn. Bhd.
Tel: 04-4257077 Ext:122
Fax:04-4259077
4 answers Last reply
More about cannot open excel file

    AK Yeoh wrote:
    > why my computer cannot open excel file directly double click the file.
    > very appreciate for those are help me.

    Not much information.

    Do you have Excel installed?
    Is the file extension associated with Excel?

    --
    <- Shenan ->
    yourself before you take any advice - you are the one ultimately responsible

    AK Yeoh wrote:
    > Good day to all,
    > why my computer cannot open excel file directly double click the
    > file.
    > very appreciate for those are help me.
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Regards,
    > AK Yeoh
    > SMT Division
    > Sanshin (M) Sdn. Bhd.
    > Tel: 04-4257077 Ext:122
    > Fax:04-4259077

    Do you have Excel installed?

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    having
    both at once. - RAH

    Yes I was installed microsoft office xp pro(included Excel) and the file
    extension is associated with Excel.

    --
    Regards,
    AK Yeoh
    "Shenan Stanley" <news_helper@hushmail.com> wrote in message
    > AK Yeoh wrote:
    > > why my computer cannot open excel file directly double click the file.
    > > very appreciate for those are help me.
    >
    > Not much information.
    >
    > Do you have Excel installed?
    > Is the file extension associated with Excel?
    >
    > --
    > <- Shenan ->
    responsible
    > for your actions/problems/solutions. Know what you are getting into
    before
    > you jump in with both feet.

    You may be able to get better information from the Excel newgroups. See:

    http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/FlyoutOverview.mspx#2

    "AK Yeoh" <ak_yeoh@sanshin.com.my> wrote in message
    > Good day to all,
    > why my computer cannot open excel file directly double click the file.
    > very appreciate for those are help me.
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Regards,
    > AK Yeoh