Cannot Open Excel File

September 24, 2004 3:13:09 PM

Good day to all,
why my computer cannot open excel file directly double click the file.
very appreciate for those are help me.
Thanks.

Regards,
AK Yeoh
SMT Division
Sanshin (M) Sdn. Bhd.
Tel: 04-4257077 Ext:122
Fax:04-4259077

More about : open excel file

Anonymous
September 24, 2004 3:13:10 PM

AK Yeoh wrote:
> why my computer cannot open excel file directly double click the file.
> very appreciate for those are help me.

Not much information.

Do you have Excel installed?
Is the file extension associated with Excel?

--
<- Shenan ->
yourself before you take any advice - you are the one ultimately responsible

AK Yeoh wrote:
> Good day to all,
> why my computer cannot open excel file directly double click the
> file.
> very appreciate for those are help me.
> Thanks.
>
> Regards,
> AK Yeoh
> SMT Division
> Sanshin (M) Sdn. Bhd.
> Tel: 04-4257077 Ext:122
> Fax:04-4259077

Do you have Excel installed?

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

having
both at once. - RAH
September 24, 2004 4:17:45 PM

Yes I was installed microsoft office xp pro(included Excel) and the file
extension is associated with Excel.

--
Regards,
AK Yeoh
"Shenan Stanley" <news_helper@hushmail.com> wrote in message
news:o vLxLXeoEHA.2864@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> AK Yeoh wrote:
> > why my computer cannot open excel file directly double click the file.
> > very appreciate for those are help me.
>
> Not much information.
>
> Do you have Excel installed?
> Is the file extension associated with Excel?
>
> --
> <- Shenan ->
responsible
> for your actions/problems/solutions. Know what you are getting into
before
> you jump in with both feet.

Anonymous
September 25, 2004 11:15:23 PM

You may be able to get better information from the Excel newgroups. See:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/FlyoutO...

!