sp 2 help

i cant access any secure site such as a bank to view my account i get the
page cannot be displayed screen i contacted the bank and they tried to help
but couldn't fix it i cleared the cache the files and history eliminated my
favorite link and went in from their home page but i still cant get in and
they have exhausted their options please help
2 answers Last reply
More about help

    Hi David,

    Try the advanced steps here:

    HOW TO: Troubleshoot Situations Where You Cannot Complete MSN Sign-up or
    Connect to SSL Secured (128-Bit) Web Sites by Using Internet Explorer in
    Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=813444

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "david damelio" <ddamelio@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message
    >i cant access any secure site such as a bank to view my account i get the
    >page cannot be displayed screen i contacted the bank and they tried to help
    >but couldn't fix it i cleared the cache the files and history eliminated my
    >favorite link and went in from their home page but i still cant get in and
    >they have exhausted their options please help

    "david damelio" <ddamelio@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message
    > i cant access any secure site such as a bank to view my account i get the
    > page cannot be displayed screen i contacted the bank and they tried to
    help
    > but couldn't fix it i cleared the cache the files and history eliminated
    my
    > favorite link and went in from their home page but i still cant get in and
    > they have exhausted their options please help

    I just d/loaded sp2 this morning. After reading your post I checked my
    online banking and like you I couldn't get into my page. I have uninstalled
    sp2 and all ok again
    Noreen

Microsoft Windows XP