Canon imageRUNNER 8500 Quality

Does anyone have any experience with the Canon imageRUNNER 8500
(iR8500)? Does it produce nice crisp copies as the Xerox DocuTech,
which I do have experience with? I am interested in any feedback anyone
has regarding the Canon imageRUNNER 8500.

Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about canon imagerunner 8500 quality

    ComputerSnack wrote:
    > Does anyone have any experience with the Canon imageRUNNER 8500
    > (iR8500)? Does it produce nice crisp copies as the Xerox DocuTech,
    > which I do have experience with? I am interested in any feedback anyone
    > has regarding the Canon imageRUNNER 8500.
    >
    > Thanks.

    FWIW, I have an Imagerunnner 1630 (scanner/copier/printer), w/
    presumably uses the same print/copy engine. Very nice copies, and lost
    of adjustments, both auto and manual. I haven't hooked it up as a
    printer yet, but see no reason to suppose its printing is any lower
    quality than its copying.

    Wolf Kirchmeir wrote:
    > FWIW, I have an Imagerunnner 1630 (scanner/copier/printer), w/
    > presumably uses the same print/copy engine. Very nice copies, and
    lost
    > of adjustments, both auto and manual. I haven't hooked it up as a
    > printer yet, but see no reason to suppose its printing is any lower
    > quality than its copying.

    Actually, the imageRUNNER 1630 is a 16 page per minute unit, whereas
    the iR 8500 is an 85 ppm production unit, and are totally different. If
    anyone has any comments regarding the iR8500 or iR105 or similar units,
    let me know. Thanks.

Printers Canon Xerox Peripherals