Looking for a good Joystick

WiseGuy1

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2001
I'll soon be playing WWIIonline and I've been told I should invest in a good joystick for driving tanks and airplanes. The last time I used a joystick was on the orginal Nintendo. Any suggestions?

<A HREF="http://members.ud.com/services/teams/team.htm?id=510E6639-84A1-465D-A914-07BDB039E379" target="_new">UD</A>

AndrewT

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2001
Go to the store and start trying them out, make sure it fit well in your hand. I got myself a Logitech Wingman Extreme Digital 3D and damn happy with it. Used it in 98se/2000/XP no problems.

"This twist handle (rudder when flying) joystick features a leading edge design for enhanced performance. It provides versatile hand-grip positions for comfort and control in different game situations. There are seven programmable buttons with four on the handle, two on the base, and a trigger. The handle buttons and an 8-way hat switch are positioned in a unique Thumb Sweep design for quick access. A high-precision throttle provides accurate power settings. Users can select USB or game port connection. The stable base includes steel weight plates."

The next one is the force feedback version, but I'm not crazy about it shaking in my hand when I'm trying to aim at something.

Watch out for fancy looking cheap ones, some look great but got no quality, they tend to fail pretty fast.

<font color=red>Handsome A7V133 looking for long term relationship with a XP CPU. Prefer non smoker.</font color=red>

TRENDING THREADS