multi-users unable to access web via new DSL connection

We have multiple users set up with XP Home, I have just
upgraded dial-up to DSL, suddenly other users cannot
access internet from their account. Help please.

tonys

theshep wrote:
: We have multiple users set up with XP Home, I have just
: upgraded dial-up to DSL, suddenly other users cannot
: access internet from their account. Help please.
Are the other users members of administrators? If not give one this
status and see if this is the cause.
TonyS

i have the same problem..i understand that the other users must be a member
of the admin..How does it work?