PPC Replacement for Palm's Ultrasoft Money?

November 20, 2004 3:24:09 AM

I was a long time Palm user, but have now switched to an iPAQ. One of my
most used Programs with the Palm was Ultrasoft Money which synced with MS
Money on my Laptop. Can anyone recommend a good PPC replacement Program that
will allow me to sync with Microsoft Money? So far I've heard of Mastersoft
Money, but there are no reviews on the Program.

Thanks for your help...

Nick
Anonymous
November 20, 2004 5:43:07 AM

How about Micorosoft Money for the PPC :)  and it's free! Here is the link

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/downloads/money....

Just read carefully before downloading to make sure you get the right version.

Hope this helps.

Lonnie

"Nick Andriash" wrote:

> I was a long time Palm user, but have now switched to an iPAQ. One of my
> most used Programs with the Palm was Ultrasoft Money which synced with MS
> Money on my Laptop. Can anyone recommend a good PPC replacement Program that
> will allow me to sync with Microsoft Money? So far I've heard of Mastersoft
> Money, but there are no reviews on the Program.
>
> Thanks for your help...
>

> Nick

Anonymous
November 20, 2004 11:50:45 AM

"Nick Andriash" <andriash@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I was a long time Palm user, but have now switched to an iPAQ. One of my
> most used Programs with the Palm was Ultrasoft Money which synced with MS
> Money on my Laptop. Can anyone recommend a good PPC replacement Program
> that
> will allow me to sync with Microsoft Money? So far I've heard of
> Mastersoft
> Money, but there are no reviews on the Program.

Cash Organizer from www.inesoft.com is the best IMHO.
It'll act as a stand-alone program, doing everything on your
PPC, or you can sync it with MS Money as you wish.

HTH,

FLib
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
November 21, 2004 1:11:37 AM

Check this article http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=3360 for
some comparison (download link at the bottom).

Also, until 31/Dec we have 15% discount in all through our store:

"Nick Andriash" <andriash@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I was a long time Palm user, but have now switched to an iPAQ. One of my
> most used Programs with the Palm was Ultrasoft Money which synced with MS
> Money on my Laptop. Can anyone recommend a good PPC replacement Program
> that
> will allow me to sync with Microsoft Money? So far I've heard of
> Mastersoft
> Money, but there are no reviews on the Program.
>
> Thanks for your help...
>

> Nick
Anonymous
November 21, 2004 1:11:38 AM

Rather than risk spyware, malware etc. why not just give the link? Or is it
commission?

http://www.geekzone.co.nz/downloads_thru_content.asp?Co...

"Mauricio Freitas [MVP]" <dr.emailposter@nowhere.invalid> wrote in message
> Check this article http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=3360
for
> some comparison (download link at the bottom).
>
> Also, until 31/Dec we have 15% discount in all through our store:
> http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=3688

> Geekzone Software Store: http://www.geekzone.co.nz/store
> Our RSS feeds give you up to date information on new software as soon as
> they're available: http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=3344
>

> "Nick Andriash" <andriash@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >I was a long time Palm user, but have now switched to an iPAQ. One of my
> > most used Programs with the Palm was Ultrasoft Money which synced with
MS
> > Money on my Laptop. Can anyone recommend a good PPC replacement Program
> > that
> > will allow me to sync with Microsoft Money? So far I've heard of
> > Mastersoft
> > Money, but there are no reviews on the Program.
> >
> > Thanks for your help...
> >

> > Nick

Anonymous
November 21, 2004 1:29:01 PM

Hmmm. Don't understand the risk of spyware malware, etc. I give the link to
the article in my own site. The link goes to a pdf. AFAIK I'm not sending
anyone to a .exe file.

So, besides feeding FUD, your point is?

"AlanS" <news@remove.abyz.fslife.co.uk> wrote in message
> Rather than risk spyware, malware etc. why not just give the link? Or is
> it
> commission?
>
> http://www.geekzone.co.nz/downloads_thru_content.asp?Co...
>

> "Mauricio Freitas [MVP]" <dr.emailposter@nowhere.invalid> wrote in message
>> Check this article http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=3360
> for
>> some comparison (download link at the bottom).
>>
>> Also, until 31/Dec we have 15% discount in all through our store:
>> http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=3688
>>

>> "Nick Andriash" <andriash@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> >I was a long time Palm user, but have now switched to an iPAQ. One of my
>> > most used Programs with the Palm was Ultrasoft Money which synced with
> MS
>> > Money on my Laptop. Can anyone recommend a good PPC replacement Program
>> > that
>> > will allow me to sync with Microsoft Money? So far I've heard of
>> > Mastersoft
>> > Money, but there are no reviews on the Program.
>> >
>> > Thanks for your help...
>> >

>> > Nick

Anonymous
November 21, 2004 1:29:02 PM

You didn't say it was your site. Anyway, a direct link to the file was all
that was
needed, not to a page of junk.

!