PagePro 1350W Networked?

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
March 27, 2005 3:11:46 AM

I just bought a new Konica Minolta PagePro 1350W laser printer. Is there
anyone who was able to get this printer working with a printer server on a
router with USB connection? If this printer is only good as host printer
then I am going to returned.

Thank you.
March 27, 2005 8:57:05 PM

This printer use own print language.