HELP PLEASE (SCHOOL PROJECT)

G

Wasn't sure where to post this but i'm a highschool student and I am in a OAC Computer Science class and we have to do our ISU on a new developing technology, something that isnt available yet but is being developed, and im fresh out of ideas.. was wondering if anyone out there had any, it could be anything you want as long as it involves technology

Thanks in advance guys

-- Anton

FatBurger

Illustrious
x86-64 or Serial ATA would be the easiest to find info on.

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>
Don't step in the sarcasm!

G

that's a good one but i need something that is under development and non-excisting.. Serial ATA and x86-64 already excist do they not ?

FatBurger

Illustrious
They exist, but they're still in development (haven't been released to the public).
Do you need something that's still only on paper?

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>

G

x86-64 is that just 64bit architecture ? and it would help if it's only on paper, another detail i forget is that it should have the 'possibility' to change scociety (like the tv, or PC)

FatBurger

Illustrious
That's a rather large detail to forget.

Hell, make something up. The teacher will never know. But how are you going to do a report solely on something that exists only in theory (on paper)? That sounds way too hard.

FatBurger

Illustrious
Or <A HREF="http://www.howstuffworks.com/dna-computer.htm" target="_new">this</A>.

G

Maybe u can try some of the new filesystem for upcomming OS these will be based in relational databases....Maybe next generation processor based on carbon pipes...
Good luck

G

Philips semiconductors are doing interesting things with plastic transistors.Flexible displays it might be worth contacting them.Good luck.