program window stuck top left of screen

Don

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

Everything was fine but then on re-boot pinnacle studio
moved to top left of monitor screen. The top is cut off
at top so I cannot reposition it to use it or move it.
HELP ... please

george

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2001

select that small window and press Alt+Space
You'll get the window's 'System' menu and can choose the move option to move
the window in sight, with cursor keys eg.

For future reference :)-))
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;126449

hth

george

"Don" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Everything was fine but then on re-boot pinnacle studio
> moved to top left of monitor screen. The top is cut off
> at top so I cannot reposition it to use it or move it.
> HELP ... please

Don

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

MANY THANKS!
YOur help saved many many hours of lost work otherwise.
Thanks

us;126449