program window stuck top left of screen

Everything was fine but then on re-boot pinnacle studio
moved to top left of monitor screen. The top is cut off
at top so I cannot reposition it to use it or move it.
HELP ... please
2 answers Last reply
More about program window stuck left screen

    select that small window and press Alt+Space
    You'll get the window's 'System' menu and can choose the move option to move
    the window in sight, with cursor keys eg.

    For future reference (:-))
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;126449

    hth

    george

    "Don" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Everything was fine but then on re-boot pinnacle studio
    > moved to top left of monitor screen. The top is cut off
    > at top so I cannot reposition it to use it or move it.
    > HELP ... please

    MANY THANKS!
    YOur help saved many many hours of lost work otherwise.
    Thanks

    us;126449

    >hth
    >
    >george
    >

    >"Don" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message
    >> Everything was fine but then on re-boot pinnacle studio
    >> moved to top left of monitor screen. The top is cut off
    >> at top so I cannot reposition it to use it or move it.
    >> HELP ... please
    >

    >.

Microsoft Windows XP