Google Web Cams

I'm sure someone has posted this before but I didn't see it. I also have
900 messages to look through so I'll be a while reading all of them.

Anyway, as I was playing with Google Earth I found the Web Cam icon and
I took some screen snaps

http://xs44.xs.to/pics/05350/cam01.jpg
or
http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs44&d=05350&f=cam01.jpg
--

boB,
SAG 70

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)
More about google cams

    boB, where is the webcam icon?
    Looked but couldn't see it...maybe need new glasses?
    Tom
    "boB" <akita_77REMOVECAPS@yahoo.Xcom> wrote in message
    > I'm sure someone has posted this before but I didn't see it. I also have
    > 900 messages to look through so I'll be a while reading all of them.
    >
    > Anyway, as I was playing with Google Earth I found the Web Cam icon and I
    > took some screen snaps
    >
    > http://xs44.xs.to/pics/05350/cam01.jpg
    > or
    > http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs44&d=05350&f=cam01.jpg
    > --
    >
    > boB,
    > SAG 70
    >
    > U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

    Yes -- this Google Earth is marvellous. Great to use before having a Fsim
    flight - great for discovering parts of the world that you don't know.

    This morning I had a real good look around the New Orleans area. Absolutely
    fascinating . I was amazed at how the Mississippi River snakes its way out
    into the Gulf. Most rivers here in Australia, end abruply when they get to
    the ocean -- but the Mississippi seems to run within a thin snake of land a
    fair way out into the Gulf -- is that natural or man-made?

    Regards

    Barry in Brisbane, Australia

    "Barry Ward"
    > but the Mississippi seems to run within a thin snake of land a
    > fair way out into the Gulf -- is that natural or man-made?

    Natural. Millions of years of depositing sediment.

    Dallas

    Has someone come up with the webcam icon yet?

    Glenn

    On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 09:15:13 -0700, "Cat in the Hat"
    <garrett451@diespammerscox.net> wrote:

    >boB, where is the webcam icon?
    >Looked but couldn't see it...maybe need new glasses?
    >Tom
    >"boB" <akita_77REMOVECAPS@yahoo.Xcom> wrote in message
    >> I'm sure someone has posted this before but I didn't see it. I also have
    >> 900 messages to look through so I'll be a while reading all of them.
    >>
    >> Anyway, as I was playing with Google Earth I found the Web Cam icon and I
    >> took some screen snaps
    >>
    >> http://xs44.xs.to/pics/05350/cam01.jpg
    >> or
    >> http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs44&d=05350&f=cam01.jpg
    >> --
    >>
    >> boB,
    >> SAG 70
    >>
    >> U.S. Army Aviation (retired)
    >> Central Texas - 5NM West of Gray Army Airfield (KGRK)

    On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 02:52:10 GMT, boB <akita_77REMOVECAPS@yahoo.Xcom>
    brought the following to our attention:

    >I'm sure someone has posted this before but I didn't see it. I also have
    >900 messages to look through so I'll be a while reading all of them.
    >
    >Anyway, as I was playing with Google Earth I found the Web Cam icon and
    >I took some screen snaps
    >
    >http://xs44.xs.to/pics/05350/cam01.jpg
    >or
    >http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs44&d=05350&f=cam01.jpg

    There are Web Cams on I-95, the D.C. Beltway, and the 270 inter-
    change area. A couple times I looked at the views from home and
    decided not to go in that day since there was snow (and salt) on the
    roads. 63 miles to the office is TOO far in those conditions. (will
    look on server for saved stills - in case boss wanted to see).

    One time.. got the idea to `Instrument the D.C. Beltway'.. that is put
    sensors every MILE (or 0.1mi) and send data back to the hub wireless.
    From that info, speeds and densities could be determined and fed out
    via web interface as if a radar pic (and animated) with color codes
    indicating traffic (ex: red for congestion).

    All those trips from Baltimore to Herndon and not a single crash
    or breakdown!! :)

    -G

    Down left hand side in Layers section,User-Supplied Collections

    Bryan

    <gswiebeREMOVE_THIS@mts.net> wrote in message
    > Has someone come up with the webcam icon yet?
    >
    > Glenn
    >
    > On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 09:15:13 -0700, "Cat in the Hat"
    > <garrett451@diespammerscox.net> wrote:
    >
    >>boB, where is the webcam icon?
    >>Looked but couldn't see it...maybe need new glasses?
    >>Tom
    >>"boB" <akita_77REMOVECAPS@yahoo.Xcom> wrote in message
    >>> I'm sure someone has posted this before but I didn't see it. I also have
    >>> 900 messages to look through so I'll be a while reading all of them.
    >>>
    >>> Anyway, as I was playing with Google Earth I found the Web Cam icon and
    >>> took some screen snaps
    >>>
    >>> http://xs44.xs.to/pics/05350/cam01.jpg
    >>> or
    >>> http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs44&d=05350&f=cam01.jpg
    >>> --
    >>>
    >>> boB,
    >>> SAG 70
    >>>
    >>> U.S. Army Aviation (retired)
    >>> Central Texas - 5NM West of Gray Army Airfield (KGRK)

Google Video Games