spuninst folder

I have noticed 18 $NtUninstall folders in my windows folder. all are
connected with spuninst folder.They are in blue type.What are they?Should I
delete them?

The Franchise

They are uninstall folders for windows updates/service packs. Leave them
exactly were they are. if you start deleting them you may end up with
problems.

--
John Barnett MVP
Associate Expert
"The Franchise" <TheFranchise@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have noticed 18 $NtUninstall folders in my windows folder. all are
> connected with spuninst folder.They are in blue type.What are they?Should
> delete them?
>
> The Franchise

Thanks for the info.
I'll leave them alone.

The Franchise wrote:

> Thanks for the info.
> I'll leave them alone.
>>>I have noticed 18 $NtUninstall folders in my windows folder. all are
>>>connected with spuninst folder.They are in blue type.

Blue just means that they are 'compressed.' My recommendation is
to delete such folders IF they are more than 6 months old. - RM

TRENDING THREADS