Download

I have windows XP and Sp2, I am in a secure website and
all is ok. Except when I download financial statements in
adobe or txt format, the statement appears fine in a
separate window as it should but the site that I am logged
in to logs me out (blogoff.asp). Please advise how to
prevent the log off.
1 answer Last reply
More about download

    Some, as a matter of fact many do that for security reasons. Check with your
    financial site.
    "Jag" <djjaguar64@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I have windows XP and Sp2, I am in a secure website and
    > all is ok. Except when I download financial statements in
    > adobe or txt format, the statement appears fine in a
    > separate window as it should but the site that I am logged
    > in to logs me out (blogoff.asp). Please advise how to
    > prevent the log off.

Download Microsoft Windows XP