Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

Can someone please repost a link to the update patch for FS9. I had it on
the old system, but forgot to transfer the file.
Once, I've done the update, I'll do the nocd crack and keep my disc 4 in
pristine condition! :)

Cheers,
Chris

Just enter "FS2004 update patch" into Google and it will give you:
http://www.microsoft.com/games/flightsimulator/fs2004_update9.1_english.asp
I'm glad I could help you ;-))))
--
Oskar Wagner
(retired Captain)

Remember, in the great scheme of things, we're all small potatoes....

"Chris" <here@there.com.au> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Can someone please repost a link to the update patch for FS9. I had it on
> the old system, but forgot to transfer the file.
> Once, I've done the update, I'll do the nocd crack and keep my disc 4 in
> pristine condition! :)
>
> Cheers,
> Chris

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

Thankyou. It's been a long day. I searched this NG for the answer, but the
brain failed to remember that Google was my friend. Thanks for that Oskar!
Chris