FS - HP Pavilion a420n

Status
Not open for further replies.

decripple

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2006
For Sale is an HP Pavilion a420n desktop PC that was our old family PC. It comes with:
Athlon XP 3000+
1 X 512MB DDR 400 running @ DDR 333 from factory
ASUS A7V8X-LA mobo
Maxtor 160GB 7200RPM 2 MB cache HDD
DVD ROM
CD Burner
7 in 1 media card reader
floppy drive
2 front USB 2.0, front firewire and front audio (Headphone, mic & analog in)
PCI Network card and integrated ethernet
PCI D-Link Wireless B card
64MB onboard video

everything is in good working condition

Asking $300 shipped

Comes with no OS whatsoever, Old, used HP Home SP2 (already installed), or new OEM XP Home SP2 w/ vista upgrade coupon, installed or not, for an extra $100.

WILL SHIP TO US AND CANADA ONLY!

decripple

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2006
PRICE DROPPED AGAIN:

the price is now $225 shipped.

Please PM ME if you are interested!

PS: When paired with a Radeon 9800 Pro 128 MB it will run Counterstrike source with high settings no AA or AF at 1024X768 with little to no lag.

To clearfy, The HP does come with an OS (XP Home), however, i assume it is not installed. If you are interested, I will get you a copy of the OS made for this computer, or let you know where you can get it.

The Operating System that works with that CDkey stickered on the computer is called : XP OEM (home/pro). I know where to get it, or can get one to the buyer.

Anyway, just helping out.

to the OP: Did you scrape off the OS sticker? If so then let me know and I will del this message.

decripple

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2006
The OS will be installed, but first I will reformat the PC and install all of the windows updates. I'll also install Mozilla Firefox, AVG Anti-virus (free version), Ad Aware SE anti spyware program, Spybot S&D anti-spyware program, and Open Office if you tell me to.

The OS might be SP1 or SP2, I'm not sure which one it is, but I'll get that info. for any potential buyer if he or she would like.

Thank you.

decripple

PS:I may end up taking up your offer Comptia_Rep, because I may not be able to find the original OS disk that came with it in which case I will pm you. Thanks for the offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.