new New Zealand scenery

This looks pretty good, and the price is reasonable too (US$25):
http://secure.simmarket.com/product_info.php?products_id=1409

More about zealand scenery

    "David Wilson-Okamura"
    > This looks pretty good, and the price is reasonable too (US$25):
    > http://secure.simmarket.com/product_info.php?products_id=1409

    It's amazing how adding accurate coastlines and bodies of water can improve
    the scenery so much.

    Dallas

    On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 12:41:07 -0500, David Wilson-Okamura wrote:

    > This looks pretty good, and the price is reasonable too (US$25):
    > http://secure.simmarket.com/product_info.php?products_id=1409

    I love this sort of stuff, because it looks incredible from a few thousand
    feet up, but when you get back down on the grond we're confronted with that
    puke-ugly ground texture. That has to be the ultimate anti-climax!

    --

    Marcel (SAG-21)
    (I'm quite beside myself...- C3PO)

    ___| reply |__________________________________________________________

    On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 15:02:03 -0500, David Wilson-Okamura wrote:

    > ___| reply |__________________________________________________________
    > I love this sort of stuff, because it looks incredible from a few
    > thousand
    > feet up, but when you get back down on the grond we're confronted with
    > that
    > puke-ugly ground texture. That has to be the ultimate anti-climax!

    > No worse than the rest of FS9. Are you thinking of satellite scenery?
    > That does get gritty when you get up close.

    No, I was thinking of the default ground textures.
    I don't think I've ever seen satellite scenery in the sim....or have I?
    MS didn't use it in FS9, did they?

    Add-on scenery is, very often, just pasted on top of the default ground
    textures. The NZ scenery is an example of that.

    I've never put it to the test, but installing Justin's ground mesh first
    and then adding scenery on top of that might look a lot better, but I can't
    imagine it being framerate friendly.

    --

    Marcel (SAG-21)
    (I've got a baaad feeling about this.....)

    Thanks David I hadn't seen this package. Very interesting

    Butts

    > "David Wilson-Okamura"
    >> This looks pretty good, and the price is reasonable too (US$25):
    >> http://secure.simmarket.com/product_info.php?products_id=1409
    >
    > It's amazing how adding accurate coastlines and bodies of water can
    > improve
    > the scenery so much.
    >
    > Dallas

Games Microsoft Search Engine Video Games